First grow in 25+ years. THC!(Things Have Changed!)

Microbes at work. Plant growing out of a rock
Uploading: BC70D0AB-EBE5-4812-859E-80E6AEDC56E3.jpeg…

Day 20
Healthy and happy. She’s a shrub.:v:

3 Likes

Day 21
Healthy, happy, n bushy 11"w × 5"h
Gonna start nutes at lights on in am. 1/4 strength Grow Big n Big Bloom with a side of CalMag :blush:

7 Likes

Looking nice.

3 Likes

Great gribbity gahoobles she’s looking beautiful, Gypsy! Short, bushy and a beautiful emerald green.

The one thing that I’ve found myself consistently amazed by is the beautiful symmetry of the plants in this stage. When Maeve was a sproutling, I couldn’t help but be spellbound with how perfectly symmetrical she was. Now she’s just sorta exploded into a hot mess and while she definitely SEEMS healthy, she has none of the original picturesque perfection she did when she was younger.

2 Likes

Day 22
Gave her 1/4 strength Big Bloom with some CalMag this morning 1/2 gallon ph 6.4
Checked in on her 12 hours later and she almost covers the 5 gallon pot. Light defoliation and leaf tucking in the near future. Too busy today.
Thanks @MedicineStickMan :v:

5 Likes

Day 23
She’s just doing her thing. I ordered some lst clips, I should have them by the weekend.

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see the clips in action. I’m a huge fan of lst but have not pulled the trigger.

:heart:

2 Likes

I’ve watched a few videos on them. I think they are going to be a good cheap alternative to tying down to the pot. I order the 90degree clips 20 clips for $15. Can’t wait to try them out.:blush:

1 Like

Day 25
Missed day 24 pics, just too busy
This is a close up on 1 of the branches. Are those preflowers or just new leaves?

Another shot different branch

I put the burples back in the bottom of the tent to keep temp around 79 the ts600 doesn’t put off enough heat to keep up with the exhaust on lowest setting. I’ve got a digital timer coming for the exhaust fan. I’ll be able to have the exhaust on for 1 minute then off for 5 or whatever the ultimate combination is to keep fresh air in the tent without compromising temp and humidity. This skunky smell is getting stronger.:blush:

7 Likes

@Low @Mark0427 @Nicky @Not2SureYet @anon33684698 Hey guys tried to edit my post to tag you for some reason couldn’t. My day 25 pics, are these preflowers? Thanks in advance :v::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m not seeing anything from the pics yet. :man_shrugging: She looks happy though.

1 Like

It looks like just leaves to me. You will see white hairs on the stem normally before you see them up top if that helps. Or that is what I have noticed here. :slightly_smiling_face: That girl looks pretty healthy. Nice work :+1:

2 Likes

Beautiful looking plant. Im with them. Just looks like alot of new keafage popping in. Looks nice tho

2 Likes

Thanks guys. I was hoping not. Haven’t really started nutes yet , only 1 feeding of Big Bloom at 1/4 strength a few days ago. I’ll probably bump that up and add some Grow Big on Saturday. Watered yesterday 6 cups ph’d tap water. Changed the ceiling of my tent a little. Put exh fan outside tent filter is inside, gimme a couple more inches for light later. 18" right now. Been 16-18 since day 1. She seems to like it.

Hey @OldGypsy this is what I call the “preflowering stage” when I start to see the tops looking like this but also I have Autos so they flower when they’re good and ready (if you read my journal - sometimes not at all lol)
So for me, that’s just an indication to keep an eye on her for the next week or so for the day I start my count.

Not sure if you have Photos or Autos?
I personally start counting Flowering Day 1 when I see what some of us now describe as a baby hedgehog, but we all count from different days too.

images.jpeg-40

6 Likes

Lol​:joy::joy::joy: @anon33684698 I want one! Yeah she’s an auto. Northern lights ILGM. I’ll be looking for the hedgehog lol.:+1::v:

3 Likes

I want a baby hedgehog…

4 Likes

Saw those clips myself Gypsy curious to see how they work for you. Good lookin gal ya got there keep up the good work. We are only a day apart and its been interesting watching our 2 grows and seeing difference between them. The smell to me is wonderful I do absolutely love it and have not turned exhaust on yet but that day is coming soon as wifey n I cannot have our clothes reaking when we go into work.

2 Likes

Nice one mate! I sampled some of my Northern Lights (ILGM of course :grin:) last night ontop of some Blueberry I’d had earlier because that wasn’t kicking my headache and ummm wow… My head seemed to get stuck to the couch and was too heavy to lift it for a while there :rofl:

3 Likes