First grow in 15 years

I think you will be fine. Crossing fingers for your mite issues! What a pain! My girl has been dumped on by heavy rain and was ok. I just flushed her with ph’ed water after. Just something I read to do on here somewhere

I wash mine after they get cut down even use the hose just don’t power hose it you will be fine :wink: You should get DE

Great work! They look beautiful.

Running them under water wont knock off tricombs? I was wondering about de because I’m using it for my outdoor grow.

No it won’t hurt as long as your not power washing them just a easy flow

1 Like

@garrigan62 can you link me as well I’d like to see the video also

Do you use DE on the flowers/buds? I am having a problem with my ww autos, they started to flower and I stopped with the DE and now look

@Hogmaster @Tonyb

1 Like

Looks like somethings been munching on the leaves

1 Like

@Hogmaster @garrigan62 @Capt_Seeweed
Here are the best pics I can get of the tricombs. Waiting for my jewelry loop to get here on Saturday. How do they look? How far out till harvest do you recon? I don’t want to get couch lock. Plus I have been seeing a lot of police helicopters flying around lately. Like every day in the area. I have her under a sun sail so I’m kinda blocked from above. Just getting the jitters. Tell me what you think :grin:

2 Likes

I think you’re looking perfect all milky on the bottom photo I can see if you and Amber starting looks perfect you can wait till Saturday for your loop it will just get a little stronger :wink: But from what I can see on the photos looks great

this was my last one but if you wait till you get your jewelers loop I think you will be very happy with your results regardless

3 Likes

Can I put DE on the flowers? Buds?
@Hogmaster

Cool thanks, I can’t wait till Saturday to see closer.

Tasty lookin’ …:+1:

Yes I guess. Hog said you can wash it off at harvest

None of my outdoor plants are budding, but I have em absolutely covered

Hi All,

After all that great help y’all gave me regarding mites and DA, I’ve come across a dry bud on a plant. Not the whole bud, but just the top. What’s happening there? Should I cut the branch off to save the plant? They get plenty of water and live in hot soil with occasional nuits. Photo of dry bud (it’s cristpy to the touch at the top):

Yes you can, but while doing your harvest watch this video OK

Will

1 Like

@garrigan62
Hey, the couple of times you referred to linking a video. But I have not seen it. Below you message is empty. Am I missing something?

@Dmft420

I know…i keep getting bugged before i can upload it…lol

But i did post it in the member’s lounge in the VIDEO SECTION

HOW TO EXSCAPE THE COPS

GO AND CHECK IT OUT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YA THINK CLICK ON ANONYMOUS
WILL

@garrigan62 I tried that link and it didn’t work buddy ? :+1::cowboy_hat_face::v:CB