First Grow - ILGM Sour Diesel Plant Help - Leaves Drooping & Color Change

Hey Team,

So, plants leaves have dropped and have turned a semi dark green. Also, the plant isn’t as full as I think it should be at 8 weeks. I researched over/underwatering, and I don’t belive that I am, as I only feed the plant every 2 days or when the coco coir is dry, and at 400ml per plant w/ PPM being between 510-525. Can anyone diagnosis the issue with my grow?
Support Ticket Here:

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM
name of strain: Auto Sour Diesel
Grow Tent: 2x4 Viviosun Grow Tent

Age from Sprout: 7 weeks

Soil in: Fabric Smart Pots
Soil & Nutes: [Mother’s Earth Coco + Perlite and Dyna-Grow Nutrients]

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so? 30 mins after light schedule turns on. Between 12:30 CST- 1PM CST

Light Schedule: 18/6
Light Schedule Time: 12PM -6AM CST!

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir: N/A - 6.3 Distilled Water w/ Dyna-Gro Nutes

What is strength of nutrient mix? TDS=515-525

Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor

Light system, size and height from plants: 2 600 wt LED
Brand: Bloomspect SL600 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087JKDVTF/ref=cm_sw_r_u_apa_fabc_Gse0FbQRM9NQB?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Temps; Day, Night: 71-74

Humidity; Day, Night: 40-50%

Ventilation system; Yes,
4" Inline Fan
4" x 15" Carbon Filter

Honeywell Oscalating Tower Fan

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: Warm Mist & Cool Mist Humidifier

Co2; No[

Uploading: 20210203_160331.jpg…]()

1 Like

Are you using a cal mag supplement coco is notorious for calcium problems is that a 100% coco and perlite? My screens kinds messed up cant see the pic that well

And also you need to not be measuring water to give plants you need to slowly water over the whole tops untill you get some run off if you aren’t getting atleast 10 % run off you need to up the water when the plants get that size

I looked at the dynagrow line of nutrients to see what the feed chart says, a feeding of 500+ seemed a little low for a plant 7 weeks old. I looked it up and you are a little low, but not far off from their recommendations of closer to 600. Most charts I’ve seen for coco are closer to 1000-1300 for a plant vegging for 4 or more weeks.

They also say cal-mag is not required when using their nutrients, although they make a magnesium supplement if needed so…

Coco needs to get wet and stay wet. Unlike soil, the more frequent the watering the better. Setting up an automatic watering system is good with several small waterings per day. The quantity of water is the amount required to get just a small amount of runoff every time. If you are manually feeding you should try to get in two feeds a day if you can fit it in. In a 5 gallon pot, about 1L twice a day if your plants are growing well. Every watering should contain nutrients at the suggested ppm, no plain water. You can mix up a quantity to use over a few days time so you aren’t mixing nutrients several times a day.

Based on how wide the spacing is between nodes your lights aren’t close enough. The lights are only 85w lamps so you will need both of them for one plant and you will need to get them close. If you can believe their PPFD readings even at 12 inches each lamp only has adequate coverage for about 1 square foot. No need for dimming an 85w light.

Hope I gave you some info you find helpful. Need to get those girls back on track.

@CMichGrower @fano_man thank you so much for the info.

I have increased both the water and nutrients as suggested, and started LST training.

Here is an update on both plants. Let me know your thoughts.