First Grow - ILGM Sour Diesel Flowering Help- Yellowing leaves

I’m looking at my plant now - 10 weeks flowering. I see lots of amber developing, but the others all look clear. Could it be my lighting or angle? Probably just inexperience. The trichomes look nothing like the cloudy pictures I’ve seen. Maybe someone can share a method/trick in distinguishing clear from cloudy?

Continued success

@PP3121 I had to take my plants out of the tent, from under the light to see them clearly. I have alot of amber all over my buds also. You pose a great question.

@Covertgrower can you give some pointers on what we should be looking for?

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

All of your pistils are brown now, so it should be almost finished. You’re looking for mostly white trichomes some milky, only a few clear.
The few I can make out looks like it’s there.

Understood, and Thank you for the assistance.

I will continue to monitor the trichomes. When would you recommend that I begin the flushing process for these plants?

Anytime. Not everyone flushes, so keep that in mind. It’s a personal style. I use just water the last week. But all nutrients aren’t washed out ever. Unless it’s hydro.

Hi @Covertgrower I decided to wait another 2 weeks, and then put the plants in a dark period for 2 days, but now the plant looks weird. Do you have any idea what’s going on with it?

1 Like

Just some foxtails. All normal. You can chop anytime.

Way to be patient! Best of luck with the drying and curing. Post the weights when you have them. :pray: