First Grow ILGM GDP Auto

@Nubie419plus1 I had One itty bitty one pop up . I decided to leave it . At day 20 it was still WAY far behind so I pulled it . If you think you’ll be able to get harvest from it I’d say ride it out . I’ve heard stories of some of the best tasting bud ever coming from a stunted plant. Some may tell you “NO DONT GROW IT” but I say, let’s see what Mother Nature has in store for it.

2 Likes

So does everyone use this approach rather than repotting? I’m a first time indoor autoflower grower as well.

2 Likes

@Doob - not sure honestly. I would say with Autos it’s just a way to help build that healthy root ball without any of the transplant shock … take nothing I say as fact because I am super new however, every day your autos get slowed down by something is like a game of rush and roulette because you technically don’t know when they will start flower so you want to eliminate as many variables as you can during veg phase that will potentially slow down growth and I know transplant shock is just one that can be avoided. With that being said . I’m sure there are some bad ass growers out
There who will tell you it’s perfectly fine to transplant your autos .

Is this too early to tell ?

1 Like

2 Likes

@Docnraq @NUG61 @OGIncognito @beardless , is this to early to tell ?

1 Like

Looks female to me

1 Like

Looks good so far :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looking like a prePubescent girlie :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

That there is the tell. 100% divine feminine.

3 Likes

420 scene on youtube uses something similar, think they are coco coir. I plant autos straight to the forever pot most of the time, depends on how early I start the next round of plants before the last set are finished. I like the idea of those kinda seedling pots I just figure the act of growing through the material is energy better spent on branch development.

2 Likes

Yea that’s where I got it from I follow him on patreon

1 Like

1 Like

I wish I could pay to follow, maybe one day. Times are tuff, right? I never miss his youtube show.

1 Like

Yea he def brings up some good points, being as new as I am I try to just take in as much stuff as possible and try not to kill these plants lol

1 Like

Thats my MO also. Like a :sponge:!

1 Like

I should have let these Veg a little longer however, we’ve got a move coming up soon but So I’m trying to get them finished out before then , hopefully the two auto GDPs will be done before , if not I’ll have to give them away :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

Gotta housing inspection on the 9th sooooo …. Having to move these ladies to the closet

2 Likes