First grow, ILGM Blackberry Kush fem seeds

Well let’s try to rule it out. How close are your lights? Have you tested your soils ph? When was the last time you watered? @JD

1 Like

My pH pen batteries died on me, so I’m thinking that they have been giving me a bad reading? @Noctis420

1 Like

I have purchased new batteries, going to calibrate it and hopefully get things back on track, my friend.
J.
@Noctis420

1 Like

Good news, I hope you figure out the problem.

1 Like

What should the ppm be?
Thanks,

J.

@Noctis420

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

External Media

Noctis420

May 18

Good news, I hope you figure out the problem.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

JD

May 17

I have purchased new batteries, going to calibrate it and hopefully get things back on track, my friend. J. @Noctis420

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

My 600 Super HPS is a little over 30 inches away from my gals. Thanks. J

@Noctis420

1 Like

Seems like light isn’t the issue. How often do you water? Ppm depends on how old your plant is and if you’re soil already had nutrients in it. What did the PH end up being? You need to water the plant and test the runoff with a ph pen. @JD

1 Like

I water when the moisture meter reads dry and/or finger dry test. It’s usually every 2-3 days with 20% runoff. Last night, just plain H2O, using a pH Pen, pH going in was 6.8, and the pH of the runoff was 5.7. PPM was 69°F/1127, with TDS/EC Pen. Fox Farm Happy Frog soil, a few drops of FF Tiger Bloom every other watering. Seedling, March 27th of this year to now.

Thanks.
@Noctis420

1 Like

Hey it looks like you’re ph is a bit on the low side.

Growers using soil as their medium should adjust their pH to a range of 6 to 6.8. For a soilless garden, pH should sit between 5.5 to 6.5.

@JD

1 Like

So should I water it at a higher pH to get the runoff pH higher, next watering time?

Thanks.

J.

@Noctis420

1 Like

Correct. If it was me I would probably water with a ph of probably of 7.2 or 7.4 since you have been watering with 6.8 that way you don’t overshoot your ph and get it to high. It can certainly be a pain to get it up and down. Just test the runoff each watering until you get the desired ph.

1 Like

Last night, I got the runoff pH to 6.4.

Thanks for your advice.

J.

@Noctis420

1 Like

What do you think about this?
TIA,

J.

@Noctis420

1 Like

Nutrient lock out due to ph being off? @JD

If you corrected the ph just watch your new growth it should be nice and healthy. Old damaged leaves won’t ever heal. @JD

1 Like

Here is my BlackBerry Kush on the road to fat tasty nugs hopefully. I took 10 cuttings from it before the flip.

@JD

2 Likes

Fat tasty nugs it is!

1 Like

Looks fantastic!

@Noctis420

Thanks! @JD

1 Like

Got new pics.
@Noctis420
Is the smell really pungent going into 4th week of flower?
Thanks.
J.