First grow, ILGM Blackberry Kush fem seeds

Didn’t think of that, also they are coming out through the lower sides of the fabric pots.
Thanks so much.
J.

1 Like

Looking better.
Thanks.
J.

2 Likes

Update.

34 days from ILGM BBK seed.

J

5 Likes

Looking good I am also growing BlackBerry kush in hydro :+1:

2 Likes

As of now, 39 day

veg, 7gal (left lady) super pruned and super topped. 5gal (right) not touched, except for a little pruning, leaves on very bottom.

Why are the leaves curling down on the left lady? I watered them on May 6th and May 3rd before that.
Thanks.
J

Awesome! I’m going to learn growing in hydro, once I get this soil growing down.
Happy growing!
J.

Looks like it could be a little over watered? I do not water in hydro so just a guess. My opinion is Let it dry out real good. Stick your finger in the dirt to check to see how wet it is. You can also do the pick it up test. When its watered it will be really heavy and when its lighter it really light it’s most likely pretty dry. Perhaps you know this already. I’ll post a picture of my plant next time I work on it. If none of this helps maybe raise your light up more.

@JD

Happy Growing :seedling:
:v:

1 Like

Going into 2nd week of 12/12 with Super HPS, Any opinions or comments?
TIA,
J.

1 Like

Did lights just come on or are about to go off? looks really droopy to me.

1 Like

Here is my BlackBerry Kush.

@JD

1 Like

Nice. When the lights turn on the droopiness seems to go away.
@Noctis420

1 Like

That’s good maybe the plant was just sleeping, lol

1 Like

I’m hoping so. I’ll see when they come back on at 9pm.
Thanks for your advice.
@Noctis420

Still looking droopy, your thoughts?
@Noctis420

1 Like

Well let’s try to rule it out. How close are your lights? Have you tested your soils ph? When was the last time you watered? @JD

1 Like

My pH pen batteries died on me, so I’m thinking that they have been giving me a bad reading? @Noctis420

1 Like

I have purchased new batteries, going to calibrate it and hopefully get things back on track, my friend.
J.
@Noctis420

1 Like

Good news, I hope you figure out the problem.

1 Like

What should the ppm be?
Thanks,

J.

@Noctis420

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

External Media

Noctis420

May 18

Good news, I hope you figure out the problem.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

JD

May 17

I have purchased new batteries, going to calibrate it and hopefully get things back on track, my friend. J. @Noctis420

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.