First grow, ILGM Blackberry Kush fem seeds

I have a 4’×4’×80" tent with 600 watt MH 18/6 on timer, I have carbon filter with an in line exhaust fan and an in line exhaust fan for cooling the hortilux light. They are just now two weeks, started watering when soil was dry 2 inches down. Now starting to see roots through the 3 gal fabric pots, using happy frog soil as the medium. Also the light is about 2 1/2’ - 3’ from the ladies, I used the hand test. I’m trying to keep the temp between 68°F-75°F and the RH between 55%-60%, which is hard to do sometimes, RH wise.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
J

3 Likes

And I keep the pH around 6.5-6.8. Should I let the ladies grow some more before transplant into a 5 gal fabric pot?
Thanks.
J

1 Like

Yeah, they have a few weeks before needing transplant.

1 Like

Thanks!
Happy Growing!
J.

Welcome to the family! Are the roots coming out of the bottom of your pots? If they are it could be the bottom of the pot is staying moist and encouraging the roots to grow through. I have grown to harvest in 3-gallon fabric without that problem. If they are coming through bottom I would suggest finding a way to raise pots allowing air to transfer under them.

1 Like

Didn’t think of that, also they are coming out through the lower sides of the fabric pots.
Thanks so much.
J.

1 Like

Looking better.
Thanks.
J.

2 Likes

Update.

34 days from ILGM BBK seed.

J

5 Likes

Looking good I am also growing BlackBerry kush in hydro :+1:

2 Likes

As of now, 39 day

veg, 7gal (left lady) super pruned and super topped. 5gal (right) not touched, except for a little pruning, leaves on very bottom.

Why are the leaves curling down on the left lady? I watered them on May 6th and May 3rd before that.
Thanks.
J

Awesome! I’m going to learn growing in hydro, once I get this soil growing down.
Happy growing!
J.

Looks like it could be a little over watered? I do not water in hydro so just a guess. My opinion is Let it dry out real good. Stick your finger in the dirt to check to see how wet it is. You can also do the pick it up test. When its watered it will be really heavy and when its lighter it really light it’s most likely pretty dry. Perhaps you know this already. I’ll post a picture of my plant next time I work on it. If none of this helps maybe raise your light up more.

@JD

Happy Growing :seedling:
:v:

1 Like

Going into 2nd week of 12/12 with Super HPS, Any opinions or comments?
TIA,
J.

1 Like

Did lights just come on or are about to go off? looks really droopy to me.

1 Like

Here is my BlackBerry Kush.

@JD

1 Like

Nice. When the lights turn on the droopiness seems to go away.
@Noctis420

1 Like

That’s good maybe the plant was just sleeping, lol

1 Like

I’m hoping so. I’ll see when they come back on at 9pm.
Thanks for your advice.
@Noctis420

Still looking droopy, your thoughts?
@Noctis420

1 Like