First grow how are my autos looking for day 30?

Nice, in this picture, take the tops and fan leaves you have all pinned together and separate them. That looks like 2 tops in the picture? If so spread them out left and right and pin them down :joy:

1 Like

Lol sounds good I feel like such a noob🤣

1 Like

Look great to me! I’m 5 weeks ahead of you on my first! They literally explode in growth for your next 2 weeks. Hold on for the ride!!!
IMG_20211011_112036|666x500

3 Likes

That’s really exiting! It’s almost like watching paint dry for the first bit especially as a person who’s never grown a plant I hope we all get nice big buds :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Another mistake I made was I wasn’t getting rid of the run off water I’m doing so now will I have any problems down the line with this rookie mistake?

1 Like

We all have to start somewhere, I recommend tying them down by the stem that let’s the fan leaves turn upwards

1 Like

We are were and still are brother! Learning new things all the time :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

4 days from my original post everything seems to be growing in nicely!

2 Likes

Looks about right you posted right before the exponential growth curve really starts to ramp up

1 Like

I have these 2 photoperiod zkittles in solo cups when should I transplant them? Also, would you recommend I put them in their final grow medium or just like a 1 gallon pot? They are growing way faster then my autos did.

2 Likes

They look like they’re just about to hit root bound levels it up to you if you want better root development go 3 gallon then 7 gallon but if they’re going into 5 gallon pots might as well just transplant them there

1 Like

Nice growth spurt on the autos! The photos could be transplanted now. Some Growers go to the forever pot, some like to pot up a time or 2

1 Like

Anyone know much about lighting? In my main tent I have a really nice growers choice Roi-e720 but once these girls get bigger I’ll have to split them into 2 tents I have this spare light will it be good enough for a 4x4 tent?

1 Like

The guys here know everything about lighting :laughing:

1 Like

I used to grow weed under a 400w MH… it works. Not ideal, but you’ll get buds

@dbrn32 may be able 2 answer that question. I have no experience with that light

2 Likes

yep, for sure. might want to just do a search in posts, threads. Im sure there’s a ton of info already there, but probably not you’re specific question today, but worth looking at

I would get a better light if I had the money… for more than 1 or 2 plants

I’ll probably just use it to veg my 2 photos until my autos finish then switch them to flower under my good light.

2 Likes

that light is perfect for vegetation on 2 plants. Keep it as close as possible.

Good plan

1 Like

This should be ceramic metal halide. As long as you have a good bulb is the best single ended hid available that I’m aware of. Is not going to perform like roi-720, but its better than a 400 watt hps.

4x4 is a little bit of a stretch, but they are great lights for flowering 3x3 if you can manage temps.

2 Likes