First grow how are my autos looking for day 30?

I’m on day 30 of my first grow and I’ve been looking at other people’s progress and I feel like they are a little behind should I be worried?

6 Likes

For 30 days yes they look small…really small. But they look healthy…

7 Likes

I wouldn’t overly worry but be sure to keep trying to maximize their light safely and fully saturate the medium every 3-4 days (2 if your in coco ) I had a couple runts here they are 28 days in then 2 weeks later

4 Likes

Dont know anything about autos, but plants in general always seem to have this starter period where they seem to grow so slow, and then one day boom…its like a jungle. Have always just assumed they need a proper root mass before theyre able to build at a fast pace.

I know with autoflowers youre up against a ticking clock, but a week from now they could be 25% bigger. :crossed_fingers:Good luck.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community ! Healthy plants Looks like you may have topped them could have slowed them down a bit.

1 Like

Welcome to the community Alaska420. A few questions, looks like you topped these? If so there’s usually a stall period with growth on some auto strains. I’ve had some stall and some never miss a beat. Is that 30 days above ground or when you dropped the bean? I don’t count the 1st 2 weeks in autos just like photos. I consider that a seedling period lasting 12-14 days. My veg clock starts on day 14 above ground. I top once I have 5-6 nodes and top back to 3 or 4, depends on the growth rate I’m seeing. Followed by a good feeding and a few days to recover. Then it’s LST time with bending and pinning the sides down. This training method will spread her out and expose the underlying bud sites normally covered by upper growth. :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, I’m new too, in first grow GSCX autos, don’t worry about size. It’s hard not to look at other pics and wonder, but a lot of these guys Know 100% what they are doing. I Still don’t know what I’m doing had every issue possible but made it this far and had a blast. Just do best u can, will tag and u can look at my grow journal .Also get ready next few weeks they will stretch, get taller, good luck

6 Likes

Well said, it’s hard but try and not compare your plants to others :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Yeah this is one of the guys that knows what they are doing, if I try to compare what I got to his, I would be a failure :disappointed: Lol, but have fun with it, try to enjoy this is my “ZEN” in life. No bad vibes in tent

3 Likes

No truer words ever spoken brother! It’s my therapy sessions :love_you_gesture:. Appreciate the Props. Your next run will be a killer!

3 Likes

I topped them about a day or 2 ago and yes 30 days from when I put the seed in the soil.

2 Likes

Personally I would say she is 2 weeks old and looking good, I would start some LST in the next few days. They look healthy and nice and green :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ll post a few update pictures over the next couple weeks hopefully they start to stretch!

2 Likes

Yep, I see good growth around week 3 above ground. I prefer to get my HST done by then, which you have. It’s all plant maintenance and care now :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Welcome to the community. The plants look great. :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Nice and healthy

3 Likes

First attempt at LST any tips?

1 Like

Your ladies look lovely and healthy.

You did great in the training tomorrow you will see them standing up already.

Happy growing

2 Likes

Right on, I would turn the plant in the 2nd pic a little more so both growth points face up. Looks like 1 side is facing up and the other facing down?? Nice job, it’s a daily routine now of spreading her out and pinning or tieing her down as she grows out and up to the light :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks for the tips! My girls looking really healthy today

2 Likes