- Strain; CBDutch Treat
- Homemade Aeroponics with separate reservoir
- PH 5.5 ish ( using ph test drops till get a meter)
- rapid root day 02 of seedling used 3ml instead of the recom 5 MLS in 5 gallons of Ph’d water
- 2 T5 lights
- Temps; Day 20 c night 23 c my 18/6 starts at 12:30 am
- Humidity; day 75% night 80%
- Ventilation system; Yes, four inch to carbon filter homemade
A/c , humidifier, dehumidifier; NA
- Co2; No
Just transplanted them 2 days ago into the ph’d Rockwool on 18/6 light schedule under 2 T5’s
dipping seedlings into nute solution (rapid root) 3ml instead of 5ml in 5 gallons of water
Currently, have 4 seedlings growing just in humidity dome until they get a good stalk to move into aeroponics system.
Just wanted to make sure they are looking healthy or if there is anything I should or should not be doing at this point? Don’t want to screw them up and there are so many things I have read that have left me lost.
Also when should i start giving the vege nutes?