First grow, Heat issues

For sure. She didn’t make it so I’m starting over now. Hopefully it goes better this time. Not going to start off in a jiffy pellet this time.

1 Like

I used jiffy pellets last grow…
Didn’t seem to affect root growth.

2 Likes

Looks amazing! My issue was I couldn’t tell if I was over or under watering. Looked over watered and was told it was but the pellet was very dry. Not sure how to check when it was time for water. Plus super new to growing so just learning as I go.

1 Like

Almost got this spot on…
Super new to growing so just learning as I grow… :laughing:

How’s your world treating you Gromie, I hope everything is green?

1 Like

Going good! Hope the same for you
Kept one alive and just started flowering. Watering is still iffy with me so I always wait until it looks like it needs watering then wait longer. I’m figuring it out though. Vented my tent out of the window finally so can control my tent environment much better now. I have a couple more starting that im going to try in Fox Farm soil with nutes to see if I can figure that out now. The first little one I have going got a little nute burn from the FFHF and then I torched her under my light but shes still alive and finally growing green again.

I supercropped her too so shes extra short.
You can see the yellow one I’m torturing for info in the corner.

1 Like

:laughing::joy::rofl:
I like your style Gromie, like to get heavy handed myself, when the occasion arrives.

1 Like

How’s your grow going? Whatcha growing?

My 1st is finished, about to start up another, I’ll tag you, so you can meet some great Gromies :v:

1 Like

It’s not terrible I mean you’re right there at the cusp I been running around 82 and what I had to do since I am 12/12 is flip to running lights at night and it brought my room down to 79 which I would love it about 76 being as hot as your running I would suggest getting a co2 generator
I think that has help me a lot

1 Like

Thanks! I finally got it under control. Ended up getting a different light and an AC Infiniti T6 then vented it out of my room. I couldn’t get it controlled before because I vented into my closet and it was heating up my room too. Learned quick you cant cut corners on equipment and expect a perfect grow. Thanks again!

1 Like

Hey man I just saw that you were looking at lights I bought at least seven lights I went from burph lights to 1000 lights 2000 lights I finally just broke down and bought a 4k side King ran me 400 pprm is the highest for the money also I like maxiesun pb4000 you want at lest 2.7pmjul if you buy from Amazon there returns are easy

1 Like

I ended up getting a Mars Hysro Tsw2000 for now. Looking into HLGs next. Gotta figure out my next tent size first. Just in the 3x3 right now but want something a little bigger

1 Like