First grow, having issues, please help!

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain: Northern lights X big bud

Age from Sprout: 47

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots: 2 parts Fox farm to 1 part coco pearl by cyco in a 1.75 gal pot

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so? every 4 days or so, based on weight of the pot

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir: ph is 6.1

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: TDS

Indoor or Outdoor: indoor

Light system, size and height from plants: 1000 watt high pressure 18in

Temps; Day, Night: 70 to 72 day and 60 to 67 night
Humidity; Day, Night: 36 day and 42 night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: yes, a 4x4x8 with 250 cfm air scrubber for clean air intake

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: none

Co2; Yes, No: no

imageimageimageimageimageimage

I’m a newbie, but one th8ng I see is your pots are way too small for that many days. I would think you need minimum twice that size or larger . So may be root bound.? Rootbound would lead to nutrient uptake problems, which it looks like you may have a couple different ones. But please let the more expert weigh in…I wanted to take a shot
@flyboy @Countryboyjvd1971 @Familyman420 @Rugar89 @merlin44 @

8 Likes

I think @ReMoLu makes a good point. That pot does look pretty small for such a large plant. Also, your Ph is a little low. Looks like it could use some Cal Mag.

2 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out how canopy temps are no higher than 72 with 1000 watt hps at 18”. Cool tube?

1 Like

those are some pretty small pots are you feeding them?

2 Likes

The first two pictures made me think tobacco mosaic virus.

I’ve never been good at diagnosis, but I think the problem is more than pot size and pH.

Really need the support ticket…

2 Likes

Im with the others pit size is small fir a photo
Maybe a fabric pot that size would be ok since they air prune root but plastic your most likely root bound
I would also increase ph to 6.3-6.8 range min 6.3 i try to maintain a 6.5 average myself afyer gently transplanting to a larger pot dont want to stress her to much in flower :wink:
As Dj asked are you feed nutrients and is ff soil ff ocean forest ?

2 Likes