First Grow Harvest Tomorrow

My last grow I grew both of those strains and they went at least nine weeks. So I would wait one more week and post some more pictures then. You will see a difference in one week

1 Like

My Banana kush flowered 3-4 weeks after my other plants. It’s now been 8 weeks and nowhere near ready

4 Likes

I see a lot of amber trichomes in that pic up above. You are close if not there. Keep a close eye out for bud rot.

I have bee keeping an eye on it with a Jewelers loupe it has mostly clear Tricomes and some cloudy and still has a lot of white pistles

1 Like

Both you guys were right…I postponed my harverst for another week or so. My ppm was 600 and those pics of trichomes were taken on a sugar leaf not the bud… So thanx for save guys…

2 Likes

Thats what we are here for. To help

3 Likes

Also to save money on buying distilled water, you can flush with tap water until your PPM is the same as your tap water. Then switch over to distilled water to get it lower. Just make sure you evaporate the chlorine off if you have city water.

1 Like

Man I live on a lake away from the city. I don’t even give my tap water to my dogs that’s how bad it is… It stains my shower brown so I have to spray with LimeAway to get rid of the discoloration.

1 Like

Ok forget that idea. Sorry