First Grow - Gorilla Glue. Harvest plants at different times or together?

Hey everyone. This is my first grow and so far its been a very enriching experience. I am currently in the 7th week of flowering. I have started flushing the plants(last two feedings were ph’d water with molasses).
I was planning to to harvest the plants in a week or so and hang each plant as a whole in the tent I’m growing them in. However it seems like one of the plants is ready for harvest now and the other two still need some time.

Any advice on my endgame here. Should I slowly harvest the tops of the branches of the plant that is ready to harvest and then chop the whole thing off when I chop off the other too? Should I attempt to the harvest all of the ripe plant now? If so, any advice on how to dry the plant outside the grow tent? Also, is it too early to start flushing the two other plants?

Thank you for your advice and I’m excited to become part fo this community.

8 Likes

First off, nice looking plants. Really good job.

You have a lot of options. Just do what you think is best. The partial harvest is a real good option. Since your plants will be ready at different times you’ll need a separate place to dry.

4 Likes

Humidity where I am is around 40% by the way.

2 Likes

RH is ok . Now is not a time you want
mold.They look great. Welcome!

2 Likes

Would it dry out too quickly if I harvest branches separately and not the plant as a whole?

2 Likes

I hang plants hole when I can but many times they are just to big so i take branches till it’s a better size fir me to work with. Doesn’t change drying none.
Although you need about 60%RH for proper drying. 40% is a bit low for my liking 60/60 temp/RH is perfect or cooler

4 Likes

Cardboard box with filtered holes cut in the sides and strings to hang from.

I use PVC pipe for whole plant.

2 Likes

I would say all the plants are at the same stage and have a week or two left. Not quite done yet

2 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood! I would definitely let them go a bit longer. They are looking really Great!! :blush::v:

1 Like

Do you have a fan to circulate air in the box?

Just have a fan in the room to circulate. Nothing directly on or in the box.

1 Like