First grow Gorilla Glue auto by ILGM

You’ll need more PH up/down I only need down and I buy it by the quart. You dont want to run out

Thanks for the heads up, im currently using distilled that ph about 6.5 out of the bottle luckily

1 Like

Im assuming everybottle will be differrent even if same brand though

2 Likes

These ladies have been loving this soil! I have one straggler (I named her Dale), but the other two are doing great. I’ll be starting LST on Sunday (day 17). What size pots are you using?

Check out @Hellraiser gorilla glue journal. This guy is an electric lettuce wizard!

2 Likes

@Kilgoretrout i have my girls in 5 gallon fabric pots and i decided to keep 3 :smiley: i have not given the pot a whole soak yet i have just been increasing my watering radius ever watering to “lead the roots” with your help i have concluded it is working i just got over excited about seedlings water need

1 Like

It is the coolest that we have the same grow with about a 2 week difference, im a beginner so please dont get too attached to mine as i cant guarantee anything lolol

1 Like

Same here! It’s been hard to get into the “set it and forget it” mentality when it comes to watering.

Oh me too man. I used to grow some really shitty weed in college and I’ve plant sat for a few friends when they were away, and I’ve helped trim quite a few times, but growing with the setup that we have is totally new to me! I’ve been out of work teaching my oldest son since mid March, so I’ve had nothing but time to read, and read, and read. Like you I’m just trying to be as successful ass possible.

Just tied down two of the ladies today. Dale needs a few more days before she’s strong enough to get tied. Are you planning to use LST?

1 Like

I will try it out if my girls get big enough lol day 10 now and 2/3 arent looking so good. 3rd is fine seems to be the best one

@Kilgoretrout i appear to have 2 dales :sweat_smile:

Yeah I think those ladies are overwatered. Definitely not the soil. I didn’t water for 6 days at that stage and they all bounced back. All of the plants (even Dale) have good rich green leafs now. After waiting 5-6 days. Only give them 4-5oz of water and wait another 4 days or so. I have a soil moisture meter, even when the soil seems bone dry, it’s still fairly moist.

2 Likes

Well it has been a sad week but am still somewhat hopeful, the 2 weaker plants had gotten worse/stopped growing so i decided to remove them from the tent :frowning:

My remaining plant is still doing well but i believe i may have found some PM on the leaves. Hoping that it isnt the case

Well everybody, my grow is officially over. Last one died on me today during work. I used neem oil on my plant to rid the PM and it seems the oil had done more bad then good… plant instantly curled up and never came back.
Definitely a defeated stoner right now. Sorry @Kilgoretrout maybe there will be a next time

Details… 2x4 gorilla tent
600w LED
5gal fabric pots
Clip fan between light and plants
temp 70-75 RH 50-60%
PH 6.6
materials used - mycorizzal fungi, recharge, calmag + (once) neem oil soak (once)

Cause of death : possibly the neem oil

And sohum living soil ofcourse

Noooooo! That sucks dude! I hope you try again. Mine haven’t died, but they’re super small. I will be lucky to get a few ounces out of the three. 27 days old today.

Don’t give up. Growing is a constant series of failures and learning. You’ll get it