First Grow! Gorilla Glue #4

7 days into flower and they’re loving The ligh intensity off the 600r and being watered 3x a week with recharge and nutrients!

2 Likes

Told you they would explode. Ride those girls long. It will pay off. Gg is an awesome strain.

1 Like

You have any tips on growing them? I know you have experience with this strain.

1 Like

Watch ph close. They are finicky. They like a touch less light in flower. They also are p/k hogs in flower. Run them long. They will fatten good. But main thing…ph. if you miss too much there they turn FAST. Other than that gg is an easy grow.

1 Like

9/13 Day 9 of 12/12

Feeding full strength Cutting edge Solutions (Flowering Schedule) With the addition of recharge and Grow for a little nitrogen and potassium to help through the stretch phase. 600r cranked up to about 75% with no clue how much par, because I’m too poor for a par meter.

1 Like

@bud_rick 600r cranked up to about 75% with no clue how much par, because I’m too poor for a par meter.

I use the photon app on my iPhone to get PPFD and convert it to DLI
The app was free for a day then it cost $5 for lifetime measurements thereafter
Pricing may have changed
Other growers here compared the app to the apogee meter and readings were very close it’s pretty accurate

Good to know. I’ll try it out tomorrow when the lights kick on. Thanks!

A couple progress pictures! This is NOT what I was expecting for my first grow lol. The plants are growing/stretching like crazy and they are loving their environment. I am running the 600r light at 7/9 clicks (no clue on par), 110% nutrient strength every 2 days with the addition of a little grow (nitrogen) to fuel the stretch. I am going to start dialing back the humidity now that the buds are starting to form. As of right now I am running the tent at 81 degrees with 70% rh. Gonna dial rh down 1% a day for the next 10 days then cruise at 60% for a bit. I didn’t really mention the co2 bag because I have no clue if it’s doing anything lol.

2 Likes

3 Likes

It isnt

1 Like

I’m ordering a co2 meter now so we’ll see.

2 Likes

The bags put out so little that when you took the picture the little bit went poof. Co2 is for sealed system…high temp…strong light. I also tried them to a determination I could just have purchased more beans. Just me. The girls look good. Just a suggestion. A small fan blowing under canooy would be good.

3 Likes

Some updated pics of the plants! The buds are tight and chunkin up just right lol. I am still feeding full strength nutrients every 2 days and they are loving it. Tomorrow I will be defoliating if I can find the time!

3 Likes

Nice work looks great

1 Like

After defoliation on 9/21

3 Likes

Small update. Everything’s going as planned. Things are filling out ALOT!

9-27 gg4 3

9-27 gg4

3 Likes

@Storm you think these leaves are lightening up from 68-69 degree nights, too much light or a deficiency?

1 Like

They are p/k pigs. Cold night will also get some color. What soil again? I run the gg around 75% light myself. Also very thirsty girls.

They’re in happy frog soil running the complete line of cutting edge solutions nutrients and recharge every 2 days. Watering each plant 1.33 gallons each watering. HLG 600r at roughly 80% not showing heat damage that I can see. Think I’m looking too far into it? The buds are gettin fatter daily. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

She will eat leaves. As long as nothing drastic soldier on. Stick to your regimen. A bloom booster can help. They can get pretty big.

2 Likes