First Grow From Beginning to End

Happy anniversary, @Budbrother!

2 Likes

Indeed, really glad to have the veterans sticking around and helping us learn to grow this stuff. Happy Anniversary, @Budbrother !

6 Likes

Yeah… Happy anniversary, @Budbrother!

Hey Merlin,
I had to drop in and wish you happy New Years. I’ve got a couple of GL going and are about 4 weeks old. They are big and healthy looking. I femmed them last week and explosive growth.
Wifey hasn’t really seen them yet as she believes I have other gardening seedlings

1 Like

Great to hear from you, @ReMoLu. Happy New Year to you as well. I am glad you have a grow going. My current crop will harvest in four to five weeks.

Keep me up to date on your grow, maybe a photo or two, buddy. Keep 'em green and happy.

2 Likes

Hey Merlin,
Sorry to step on your post. But I think I have a GL showing male. I only have the two plants. Will thesebud up like a female? Suggestions on what to do with it.
@Countryboyjvd1971, @raustin

You are always welcome, @ReMoLu. If you have a plant showing male, I would eliminate it immediately. You will only ruin all of your other plants by pollinating them.
Do you have a photo we can look at?

1 Like

I’ll take one tomorrow, I looked more closely and it may be hermi

1 Like

Kill it, dude! Take photos first.

1 Like

Will do
Much appreciated

2 Likes

Need to see a pic of this hermie, but if you’re sure then get rid of it before it pollinates your females.

2 Likes

Anyone have issues with fastbuds genetics going Hermie?

1 Like

So much great info in this thread thank you

1 Like