First Grow From Beginning to End

If they are going to get ripped off, it should at least be you ripping them off. LOL Sell them your excess…better than the stuff they get on the streets I’ll wager.

2 Likes

Hey @Myfriendis410, I am just starting my third week in 12/12, when should I start spraying with dilute hydrogen peroxide solution? How often? Do you use a garden sprayer or just a spray bottle? This makes me nervous, dude.

2 Likes

I’m spraying using a Home D pump sprayer that holds 60 oz or so of liquid. It’s enough to completely saturate 3 plants. I like the material atomized because you get better coverage and adhesion it seems.

As long as the solution concentration is low it is perfectly fine. You can find it in toothpaste! I’ve been putting one tablespoon in my pump sprayer filled with R/O water for the last 3 grows.

As to when; if you notice something off like I did (spider mites) then use every couple of weeks. I always get powdery mildew so when it starts I spray for that too.

If you are at all nervous; pick out a lower branch on one plant and douche it down and wait a couple of days.

1 Like

Thanks for the details @Myfriendis410 , it’s better than trial and error.

No, I trust your judgement, it is just counterintuitive to spray water on the buds. Mold bad!

1 Like

Oh, yeah! But they will be sterile for some time after spraying and good airflow and humidity management will dry things out. I usually do it outside for mine and I have a dehumidifier for the grow space.

1 Like

My dehumidifier will be here next week so the timing will be great for taking a preemptive strike early in the flower stage

2 Likes

@blackthumbbetty was chillin my dad and an oz of good nugget, and hes like back in the day wed get a full baggie n it was called a “zip” or a “lid” lol oops little behind :grimacing:

3 Likes

I do remember “lid” from long ago…“zip” is new for me…maybe referred to zip loc bag?

2 Likes

@merlin44 my dads old school now that we chill n smoke good father son chill out time lol n could be “zip” like zipper or zip lock idk hafta ask him

3 Likes

@merlin44

CHECK THIS WEB SITE OUT. THIS IS THE SCALE THAT I HAVE AND IT’S AWESOME. THESE ARE THE best you can buy a now they are pricey but well worth it,‘’

Will
P. S Sorry about the caps

http://www.denverinstrument.com/denverusa/transition/product-archive.php

5 Orville Dr.
Bohemia, NY 11716
303.423.4831 FAX
email

http://www.denverinstrument.com/denverusa/transition/product-archive.php

2 Likes

I remember that. One ounce of Columbian was 30 to 35. 50 for Panama Red.

1 Like

Quality always costs…very nice scales, will give them a serious look if we towards a business operation. Thanks Will :+1:

This is the one I love it has the lid in the pic I showed u earlier which doubles as a weight tray. As U can see it’s reasonably priced and the reviews are almost perfect.

1 Like

Thanks @anon95385719, these are difficult decisions, many factors to consider.

All of your input is great @garrigan62 @Covertgrower @anon95385719 @Momtomask @dbrn32

Day 81 update: 17 days since flip to 12/12

• All five plants are extremely healthy.
  • Over the last two days, there seems to be a slowing of vertical growth.
  • Many, many small buds forming. 1" tall X 3/4" wide
  • Viewed with loop, leaves around buds are getting “frosty” looking and I can clearly see trichomes from certain angles. Will get digital microscope out and take a photo tonight when the lights come on.
  • All of the plants are starting to shed lower and inner leaves as the canopy and flowers continue to develop.

Difficult to believe that these tiny buds have a chance of turning into the giant kolas that are posted by all of the experienced growers. My expectations are fairly modest at this point. I will be impressed if I get some thumb sized kolas.

Watching with excitement as they change. There is just enough space in my grow room to get around and care for the plants. Pretty much wall to wall green. Almost no direct light getting to the floor.

6 Likes

Wait til they hit stretch :herb: your update sounds like everything’s going good :+1: just make sure you have sufficient lighting :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Glad they’re takin off for ya :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Exactly…I have the amount of light that I have. Pouring 1304 watts over them and they seem to be slurping it up like a bunch of thirsty sailors.

At this point, I just hope that there is enough light because I can’t afford to buy or power more lights.

2 Likes

It only gets more fun to watch from here on lol @merlin44

2 Likes

Powering the lights is expensive, I’d like to get a couple quantum boards before I start again…

2 Likes