First Grow From Beginning to End

Monster cropping will give you a crazy loooking, but predictable clone. Be sure to give it 24/7 light for about three days, or it’ll go back to flowering. You’ll love them!

6 Likes

Six inches of snow and I live atop a mountain with very steep roads. Can’t go to work, rats.:grin:

I will use the time to get my propagation room setup and added to the control program.:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Nice! Enjoy.

1 Like

Day 54 Update: All five plants (2 WW, 3 GL ILGM) have produced a few pre-flowering pistils. No boys in the bunch. Hopefully they all stay girls!:+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The White Widow plants are about 16" tall and the Gold Leaf are about 21" tall. All five are extremely bushy with very heavy foliage. Some of the original fan leaves are starting to yellow and die, I am assuming this is normal. Is there any reason to prune them away? They don’t seem to be hurting anything.

@Niala @neckNflu @Donaldj @Flyr @Momtomask @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 @Rugar89 @ReMolu

5 Likes

The growth on the White Widows is so dense it is a bit difficult to inspect them. Not sure if this is normal or not. The Gold Leaf plants, while very dense as well, are more or less similar to what I have seen others post. Interesting…:thinking:

@dbrn32 @raustin @mulegal @BIGE @elheffe702 @SilentHippie @Greasemonkey @garrigan62 @timmyv324 @highcountrygal

3 Likes

Can you post a picture
If the canopy is very dense and you need to thin it out a bit you can start by removing a few of the lower shoots I would start at bottom of trunk and remove them one at a time until you thin her out enough
I will say this as well @merlin44 i only do this if she is to dense to allow air flow threw the canopy
Tag me when you get pictures posted

1 Like

Here they are @Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

Yeah id say you can use a little thinning out
Just go easy and remove one lower shoot at a time or one set is how I normally do it to keep it even
You could clone them as well if you have the space ?
They look healthy brother
How close are you lights ? Just out of curiosity

2 Likes

I have been maintaining 28" - 31".

I will check back in 20 minutes or so, going to work… @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Cool :sunglasses: that about where i keep mine as well @merlin44
The gold leaf is a bery vigours and leafy plant tho in general
And so is the ww from my experience @merlin44
So only remove what is necessary
The leaves are important to plant production and remember buds dont need light they dont convert light to energy

1 Like

This is consistent with my (inexperienced) thinking.

I will need to get busy this evening and finish my propagation room. Need to install a “light lock” so that it doesn’t leak into the main room while flowering. Not critical during initial clone phase as the main room will be on 18/6 for at least 2 - 3 more weeks.

3 Likes

Sounds good :ok_hand:
I will be around if you need anything buddy

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 Is as much “as necessary” in regards to air flow or light penetration or both? It will certainly impact which leaves I remove and how many.

2 Likes

Air flow is the only reason I remove them @merlin44 sorry misses that question above

2 Likes

@merlin44, Every bean of WW i’ve dropped are way bushier than yours even. I had to forgo my scrog because it filled so dense. I too need to break the no trim in flower rule. I’m more concerned with simple air flow , mine are so thick. I thought I was going to scrog 4 plants in the tent. turns out I know I could have done it with just one single bushy WW.

3 Likes

@Greasemonkey what kind of yields did you get from the WWs.

Day 56 Update: Things are really getting exciting.

There are pre-flowering pistils and I am planning on flipping to flower on April 1.
They have been in full veg for about 6 weeks or so.

My propagation area is nearly ready so I can get some clones started.

They have been slurping up light and growing like crazy.

Up to this point, the period of time between watering was over a week.
Now it’s down to three days and may be shorter for this next one.
I dumped 8 gallons of water on them three days ago and had to give them another 5 gallons before work this morning. They are in 10 gallon nursery pots.

@neckNflu @Momtomask @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 @ReMolu @dbrn32 @raustin @Donaldj @Rugar89

Here is a PG-13 photo

17 Likes

Looking bushy and healthy @merlin. You’re doing a great job.

4 Likes

They are looking really good @merlin44, I bet bc of the size container, they have seemed slower than mine. They been filling it up with a giant root system and they are ready to explode in growth!!!

4 Likes

Your girls look amazing, @merlin44!

3 Likes