First grow, free seed (didnt know what type of it)

Hello everyone. Can you help me? I have a problem with this strain. I dont even know what type of it and I have problem growing it.

I got it from my cousins friend. Its 3 week from growing and still didnt have any progression. This is my first grow. Can yall help me with it?please

To better assist you we need a little info. Please fill out this support ticket to give us a better picture of what you are working with.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you.

First…let me say…Welcome to ILGM and welcome to our world of growing…lol

1.) No way to tell what name it is, but only that it’s a Sativa strain.

2.) Get a little wind on her not to much. This will strengthen up her stem.

3.) What type of soil sre you useing ?

Here is the Support Ticket. Fill this out and eveyone here will be able to help out out better inn the future

Will

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
Pt
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

http://ilgmforum.com/t/fill-out-a-support-ticket/1458/16

Thanks garrigan62…

I dont have any knowlege about cannabis… i dont even know the light cycle… i just put in the window at day and put in my locker when night… the soil that i use just burned soil lol… i try to germinate it like they do in youtube and i dont really expect it to grows… suddenly its appears a little white thing from the seed… i just put it in hurned soil(i used to grow fruit in burned soil… lol)… i dont have the equipment that yall says about… i live in malaysia and daylight at here was 12/12… can you all help me ? I feel like want to continue growing this sativa thing…

She doesn’t look happy in that soil and a glass jar is bad place to grow zero airflow in roots light also kills your roots.The jar is a huge problem no drainage no air this will stunt your plant for sure if it doesn’t get root rot and die…

Thanks Donaldj…

But it look a little droppy cause i havnt watering it yet.sorry.i just water it once a day.like yall said, wait for the soil get dry first then water it. I read it at another forum. Its not a glass jar. Its on plastic jar and i do a little hole under the jar… it just look like glass jar… sorry… i think this strain was skunk, i ask my cousin and he said it maybe skunk or manggo… when we can tell the strain type? Just wait till the flowering state or just can teel by its look?

Sorry was hard to tell from the picture :slight_smile:

I am growing 3 skunk plants right now and when I trim leaves off you can tell its a skunk boy she sets off a hell of a smell…lol
If you could get a 3 galon bucket and buy a bag of seedling soil some root stimulate and a bottle of hydrogen peroxide we could do wonders with her

Will

It like forever to upload the picture donaldj… hahaha… its ok… i canceled the other pict cause take long time to upload it… hahaha

Thanks garigan62…

I’ll buy it right after i get my salary…
-seedling soil
-root stimulate
-hydrogen peroxide
-3 gallon bucket

What about the light? Is it ok to use 12/12 cycle?
Or change it to 16/8?

What type of light that suitable for her? S the ligt cycle of sativa and indica is the same? Just want to be sure cause many article had diffrerent suggestion. When i can give nutrient for her? And what is nutes? Many articles says that nutes was important for growing cannabis.

Stay on a 24/0 light schedule
when ready then I’ll flip to the 12/12 schedule

I Use a 300 watt 60 watts used and 2600 lumes at Home Depot for $20.00
If you followl tlhis link you will see my plants that I mainlined these plants have been under the 300 watt CFL h60 watts used with 2600 lumes.

Will

Thanks garrigan62… can i just change the 12/12 to 24/0 or slowly change it like 16/8 then 20/4 then 24/0?

No…I just take them from the seedling tent and place in the vegg tent 24/0 till im ready to put them in the flower tent and that it

Will

Alright… how long skunk take to began flowering state? This week is the forth week for my skunk… and she just 4.26 inch tall… is it normal?

Is she an Auto or Fem reg.?
My 3 are Fem reg. They to were growing very slow at first. But here in the last two an a half weeks they have amost dubbled in size.
So jand they will take off.

Will

Fem regs tend to grow exponentialy as they get bigger they grow faster but some times takes them a bit to get on their feet relax they will grow a watched pot never boils

I’m not sure if it is made clear for @Pajie above, exactly what the light period length is for.

Generally all regular photo-period cannabis flowers in the fall/winter, as it is a short day plant. And so the 12/12 cycle is used to “make” the plant flower. And this is not done until you have the plant at the size you want it to be, Depending on the strain, it might double or more as it continues to flower. So usually the plant is flowered when it is about a third to a half the size you expect it will be when it is finished.

~MacG

Thanx for the information… but guys… i have problems with my skunk… i didnt know what it is… take a look at this pic
(its look like the leaf has something on it)