What strain, ILGM White Widow Autoflower
• Method: local garden center mix without added nutrients
• Vessels: 3 gallon fabric pot
• nutrients no label from same garden center during veg 20-5-5 blooming 5-25-20
• Indoor: one plant in closet lined with mylar
• Light system: second hand bloom blaster LED, draws 100 watts
• Temps: Day and night 70 to 75
• Humidity: Day and night 45 to 55
• Ventilation system: two fans
Home hemodialysis patient, 27 years on dialysis, so access to RO water is easy. Making solution for dialysis requires RO water. I live in a medical state, that does not allow patients to grow, but I’m on a limited income and the state sanctioned supply system is over priced.
Anyway growing just one plant at a time, most all of which is destined for edibles.
So anyway this is Clarice she’s 47 days post germination today
I think not too bad for my first go