First grow for 2018

Hey all , seedlings just turned 1mos and they’re 10" high little bushes. If I hadn’t fried my camera I’d share some pics… Got 2 bubble gum , 1 strawberry ice , 1 grape ape. Gotta say , I listened to you all with regard to soil selection - buy cheap and ya get a cheap harvest… I got fox farm , ocean forest and this stuff grows em fast…

Have to start bending them and getting lite to the bottom branches, even these bottom ones are 4 - 5" long. Hope to get a camera soon , happy growing everyone.

MotaMan

11 Likes

@MotaMan. Howdy amigo. Most folks use there phone cameras and they look pretty good. Good luck with your Mota growing amigo and welcome to the party.

2 Likes

I use a mix of the ocean forest and the Happy Frog one bag to one bag. It works out to about 57% Happy Frog and 43% ocean Forest. Isn’t that soil good?! I enjoy it too.
Good luck and enjoy your grow

1 Like

Hey Flyr – I still use a flip phone – wife still laughs at me…

MotaMan

@MotaMan, That’s great. I bit the big one long ago and jumped on the IPhone wagon. I loved my Blackberry though. I feel your concern with all the overhead traffic. I have moved indoors and still find myself anxious with a low, slow flying helicopter. Especially at night. I’m not privy to all the night vison capabilities and heat seeking devices out there so of course my imagination always runs wild.

3 Likes

I feel the same anxiety when I hear helicopters flying overhead, and the consequences. Florida Law is hard on cultivating. It’s a minimum/ mandatory 3 years in state Prison. If caught even with one, then then the Judge has mo choice than to sentence one to three complete calanders before releasing back to society. Even if one has not broken a single law their entire life the Judges hands are tied. I wish I could grow large, yet the small pants still pack a punch. NICE PLANTS!!!

2 Likes

Use sheet lead. overlap just a quarter inch, and your heat signature will disappear from flyover heat signature.

1 Like

I am not ethnocentric / geographycentric, so Please don’t take this the wrong way, but I wish you could place a .25" layer of Everglades Muck on your next watering. I just did it to a 7" grape type modtly Indica/Sative mix, and nine days later it’s almost 16". I only do it in a pinch when I have to start the budding because the Summer heat will kill it. If you ever go to South Florida, then while your out scoup a pound while your visiting Big Cypress or Holy Lands( Old W.W.2 Bomobing grounds). I completely know this sounds ludicrous, yet one would be a believer if they put .50" of muck and water wathching their beloved plant die from Nitrogen Toxicity. Does anyone know what I am talking about? Does someone out there live where a swamp was drained? If you exist, then please contact me. I would like to ask some questions about enhancing the early leafy bud time period. Thanks, Brent

1 Like