First grow first seed to pop up

Looks very good for not pHing the water for several weeks.

All LST is is low stress training its getting the under growth to grow more @Slim420 I went and got that padded growing wire You can literally take a piece of that and just bend her over so your exposing the leaves on the bottom then those leaves having extra light will grow more You can get like 8 huge colas along with the secondary and tertiary branches. The top will continue to grow toward the light but the bottom leaves have more light so they will also grow to the light. If you go on youtube and look for the channel From Seed To Stoned look at his first two seasons he only grew autos he LST all of them so you can actually see what i am talking about visually.

o i see you have stakes with twist ties already you can just pull the top of the plant toward the stick then the undergrowth will grow up toward the light on its own. Just trying to get you the best yield for your but on a Auto.

Thanks @Rayofsunshine. I appreciate you and everyone else’s help , and I need all I can get.

@Slim420

I agree your plants look awesome. Keep up the good work and keep us posted You have any problem you just tag us and we’ll be here. And by the way…WELCOME TO ILGM

They look great considering you weren’t Ph-ing the water, god job.

@Rayofsunshine @raustin @garrigan65 @basementstealth @blackthumbbetty @Familyman @James68 @Covertgrower @Vexer I’ve had a few problems lately. Lesson learned on underwatering. The other one looks really good though. Is she supposed to look like that ?20190201_151501|374x500

What are you in reference to?

The last two pictures. These are white widow autos

They look healthy just stunted. Did you have any lockout issues or top them??

Neither one. And I sure hope it is lockout but I haven’t even checked for that

I hope it’s not lock out. Stupid phone, LOL

She looks good but I believe your feeding here to much Nitrogen. Here is case in point See how dark green your plant is and look at the one I posted. Cut back on the Nitrogen and you should be OK

1134Nitrogen-Toxcicity-3

I haven’t given her any nutrients at all

can you take the same picture but with a white sheet of paper / fabric behind ?..its a kind of a color balance thing so the leaves are on a white background plz ?

I’ll see if I can find something. I’m not at home right at the second so it’ll be a couple hours .Thank you for all the help

cool and the gang

If can get a shot as close as possible would be great but I suspect (in my humble opinion ) it may just be a genetic quirk in the strain. is this White Widow ?
I had one plant last year that had weird dark green / blue leaves that came in a 10 pack of Auto N Lights, the other 9 looked uniformly similar but the darkly colored one stood out like a sore thumb and yet it produced a superior smoke …life can be weird. :sun_with_face:

for your reference.