First grow, first post

Yep. They ain’t ready for nutes. Found that out real quick with these A H women. I still can’t get the burnt tips gone.

3 Likes

They won’t go away @OldSkunk What damage we or some other outside force do to the leaves cannot be repaired, once they are damaged you just have to let them eventually naturally fall off.

3 Likes

Omg @Screwauger that’s definitely me. Except the kiddos still need a bit of training. Since it’s such a small town, most vehicles are easily identified and you know who it is.

2 Likes

@Matthew1280 this is a perfect example of a male for your issue your concerned about :thinking:just helping a fellow member out…see the pollen sacs

1 Like

@AmnesiaHaze I would like to know where you see pollen sacks. Lol hopefully closer to the beginning of my journal.

1 Like

Noooo this is to @Matthew1280 for his jorurnal to compare his issue with your male being put outside 4 days ago previously posted

1 Like

Lol. Just checking. And speaking of, since we got our first snow, it’s not doing well. @AmnesiaHaze

2 Likes

Give him an igloo and a heat lamp/light??? Might work lmao

2 Likes

@AmnesiaHaze and a miniature snowman out front. I’ll try and figure in a skylight as well since we’re going this far. Lol

2 Likes

Yea I may have a few nice size White Queens going out in the cold with covertgrower I can’t bear to just Massacre them all it gets around 30s at night here,but then this qw is very hardy gen.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s pretty cold make sure they keep stable. Low 50s-40s is the coldest I’ve seen plants stay healthy, and continue very slow growth.

2 Likes

@Matthew1280 @AmnesiaHaze This male survived down to about 38°F, When it dipped past 32°F it got wilty. It’s still in its current condition. Pretty sad.

2 Likes

Hey @Covertgrower be sure you tag me in the “Jack” grow. That one is on my list to. :sunglasses::seedling:

2 Likes

That boy is in cryo state thats some awesome genes but sad :hushed: I’m surprised some animal hasn’t came along and ate it I put some clones outside they lasted one night before deer came along and ate them down to the roots.

2 Likes

@Matthew1280 @AmnesiaHaze here’s what he looks like. Snow in the cup and all! Lol. Science is cruel @bob31 @Screwauger

5 Likes

Wow I feel for that boy but then it looks like it might still have some life in it has some vegging like its trying to survive off of the bottom of that stem thats amazing , if you have never tried this we would have never have known ,but he sure is freezing his balls off :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s just sad… but only a little since he’s a male :wink:

4 Likes

I’m surprised how long he’s been hanging on. It’s 36°F currently… it hasn’t warmed up much during the day either. Having an odd spell usually it warms a bit. @Matthew1280 @GreenThunder

3 Likes

I know right check them new veg sites on it lol hanging on to it bulbs like :persevere:someone help, my ladies said good job man freeze all there bulbs off.

1 Like

How long did you say that boy has been out in the cold I need to write this down its crazy.