First grow, first post

Yea I may have a few nice size White Queens going out in the cold with covertgrower I can’t bear to just Massacre them all it gets around 30s at night here,but then this qw is very hardy gen.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s pretty cold make sure they keep stable. Low 50s-40s is the coldest I’ve seen plants stay healthy, and continue very slow growth.

2 Likes

@Matthew1280 @AmnesiaHaze This male survived down to about 38°F, When it dipped past 32°F it got wilty. It’s still in its current condition. Pretty sad.

2 Likes

Hey @Covertgrower be sure you tag me in the “Jack” grow. That one is on my list to. :sunglasses::seedling:

2 Likes

That boy is in cryo state thats some awesome genes but sad :hushed: I’m surprised some animal hasn’t came along and ate it I put some clones outside they lasted one night before deer came along and ate them down to the roots.

2 Likes

@Matthew1280 @AmnesiaHaze here’s what he looks like. Snow in the cup and all! Lol. Science is cruel @bob31 @Screwauger

5 Likes

Wow I feel for that boy but then it looks like it might still have some life in it has some vegging like its trying to survive off of the bottom of that stem thats amazing , if you have never tried this we would have never have known ,but he sure is freezing his balls off :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s just sad… but only a little since he’s a male :wink:

4 Likes

I’m surprised how long he’s been hanging on. It’s 36°F currently… it hasn’t warmed up much during the day either. Having an odd spell usually it warms a bit. @Matthew1280 @GreenThunder

3 Likes

I know right check them new veg sites on it lol hanging on to it bulbs like :persevere:someone help, my ladies said good job man freeze all there bulbs off.

1 Like

How long did you say that boy has been out in the cold I need to write this down its crazy.

About 3 weeks, but it’s really only gotten cold the past 3-4 days. @Matthew1280

2 Likes

Still that’s crazy its still vegging and hanging on below 60 ,what strain was that?

1 Like

That is truly amazing lol he must really need to get his genetics out there! Nothing will stop the pollen! Lol

2 Likes

That one in particular is THC Bomb. Ordered from not this site. Supreme something, was the website. @AmnesiaHaze @Matthew1280

4 Likes

Lol I guess I am not the only one does the cold grows

3 Likes

Small update, so I spent some money today, and was only $100 extra in shipping to AK. I seriously purchased the rapid LED kit. I even spent the extra $57.90 on the upgraded drivers to really bleach my leaves if I want. (I believe that cranks it all up to 752 Watts) Hahahahaha. This was for you @dbrn32 (sort of) I ordered the CREE 3590’s in 3500K with 80CRI. As I did ask for the 90 CRI, but they didn’t have any in stock, or dont carry them. I’ll be probably supplementing more far red later. The effeciency is where it’s at on these things! So I got a 10% discount, for liking them on FB, and I’ll be sure to follow them on IG as well. The OUT THE DOOR PRICE WAS $1,140.40. about $100 less than I thought even with the upgraded drivers. Shipping would have been free for any of the other members here… I didn’t opt for the reflectors, and even Kieth said I shouldn’t need those growing in a reflective tent. (He bought the kit before he started working there even) I’ll do my best to take a few step by step pictures for some of the less experienced growers, who are in fear of maybe making the jump. You can even purchase smaller kits, I bought the 4X4 size. I’m super excited knowing, I spent a little upfront, but I’ll make it up with a better electricity bill. Those China LED lights have their place, but it’s not efficiency. I knew I would spend money on lighting, but never though I would enjoy this hobby so much. This next grow will be EPIC. I hope I have this energy when it comes time for assembly! (I’m a procrastinator I really despise admitting that) If anyone has questions I’ll do my best!

@bob31 @Screwauger @Donaldj @MAXHeadRoom @rodri59 @Wishingilivedina420state @GreenThunder @Countryboyjvd1971 @Sirsmokes

11 Likes

More tags: @SmoknGranny @BlackShirt @Tylan @Willd @VelcroThumb @NewMan @Buck3 @Donaldj @garrigan62 @Hogmaster

5 Likes

Fr*ggin’ A Man, someone’s getting serious now! @Covertgrower
Congrats, hope they get it you in one piece and the plane can find your red X j/k

5 Likes

Should be able to @Screwauger they were even able to ship to a PO BOX! Only @bob31 and @GreenThunder truly understood that issue. lol. Unless you have a PO box too?

4 Likes