First grow, first post

Hi this is my first grow 5days ago I planted my seeds after germanating within 2days they popped up skinny and about 3inches high I was told to replant carefully and put under the soil so I did they are starting to come up again very tiny leaves and thin it is cool hear and I have them sitting on the table about 3feed from window I don,t want to loose them so wondering what to do it,s to get warmer in the next couple of days and then I can sit out side to get sun and heat what is your advice I need help thanks

Can You post some pics

Post some pics if you can @Joann and welcome to ilgm.

Here are some pics of my plants I am trying to keep them warm

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 is this it about the wire around Dec 17th

Dont think so. Nice lookin lst though. When my girl comes of age im going to try to replicate it

I seen it with the copper wire so thought I’d tag you

Is this what you are looking for?

No thats not it neither. I definitely went thru @garrigan62 topics tho. He has a way about talking bout things. First person i checked :joy::joy::joy: thanks anyway.

1 Like

You’re welcome. Good luck finding it :+1:

1 Like

Great thread.
Bookmarked!!!
Yeah, because people have shared some unusual and pretty useful information here on this thread. It helps in experimenting things.
I too love growing indoor. Currently I’m making my plants ready for second harvest.
I’ve bought some LED grow lights and other props based on some research on the internet.
Few sites are sharing really informative resources to get good grip on gardening and indoor weed cultivation.
Will share progress…
Cheers to the handful of yield.

3 Likes

@NicolasBlair
Glad I could be of some help. If you need anything don’t hesitate to tag myself or anyone on this forum. Happy growing!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard.
Just ask. I started on a shoestring budget experimenting with establishing a solid environment first. Keep them warm they will live at about 61•f. But they won’t grow. It is best to also try to keep top soil dry so water& feed from bottom at first until they get their wings. Just put holes in cups and sat on a plate of water. The root growth is important for now. Keep em wrapped up. Good luck buddy. We all grow together.

1 Like

Hey @Covertgrower did you start a journal that included your maui waui?

1 Like

I’ll tag you in @Amjk

1 Like

Thanks that would be awesome! :+1:t2:

1 Like

@Covertgrower sorry to read about your mom and ALZ. That is really a tough one. Our thoughts and prayers to you and your family. This was a long thread to get through.

1 Like

Thanks @Oldsoldier1976 I really appreciate that. She still forgets, but cannabis has helped her sleep at least.

I do have a more recent thread if you want to jump on that one. Mistakes were made, but we’re riding it to the end. Plane on fire and all. Hopefully we make it to at least the end of the runway.

2 Likes

You’re doing great and by the time you get to the end of this they’re probably going to be too big for the runway anyhow LOL

2 Likes

DE is fossilized phytoplankton. It is plant built glass. On soft bodied things like slugs it’s just like a human walking on broken glass, On things like aphids it’s like breathing asbestos. So yeah I would totally leave it.