First grow first auto

Day 31 from sprout: They are coming along nicely :thinking:

1 Like

Switched to variable speed inline fan and charcoal filter. Fan 205 CFM thanks for the assistance :seedling::sunglasses:

6 Weeks Auto Fem Kush

1 Like

Looking nice and bushy :deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree: sure they’re autos?

1 Like

@Midwestnewbie Autos do what they want when they want. They can go a while before starting to flower. Mine didn’t start until week 11.

@Chasworks those pots may be a bit small. If you are planning to transplant, now would be a good time. (although not recommended for autos.) Plants look great!

2 Likes

Agreed @WickedAle autos do what they want for sure but yours that didn’t start flowering until week 11 is not the norm from my experience with autos. Ive had auto’s seed to harvest in 90 days (og kush/ ww) and some drug out to 120ish (N lights/ amnesia haze) days. In just about all
My cases they’ at least in preflower by now.

2 Likes

@Midwestnewbie DWC autos just take longer, but yields are awesome. Got 1.1 lbs off of 2 plants, but in 22 weeks.

3 Likes

Yes, they are Ketema Kush Auto’s the seed bank advertised 10 weeks seed to harvest. But i don’t think they will be finished in 4 weeks! I only ordered the Ketema Kush so i believe they are as advertised. :thinking: thanks

They will definitely NOT be done in 4 weeks. Usually those times are when the auto’s start flowering (when you see pistils at the tops of your plants).

1 Like

Keemata from Seedsman: “indoors plants will flower in 50 - 55 days” (that’s from start to end of flower)

Thanks, i wasn’t planning to transplant. My next grow i will use larger pots: i went from sprout to these pots, i have them off the drip pans and i empty the run off into containers not to leave excess water in the grow area.

They will do fine but just have to keep up the watering when they are small pots. Your plants are big and will drink fast.

1 Like

Well i hope they go to pre flower soon, i want to get to the flower stage before they get too tall. Since they double in size i’m told during flower. My space is only 5’5” tall

1 Like

That would be twice as long as seed bank projected but i would be happy with that yield. If i can be so lucky

You might want to flip your other switch on your light as well blue is great for veg but the red color is used for flowering. In my opinion I’d turn on all switches and flip the schedule to 12/12. I think you might have been sent photo seeds and I’d take a clone or two if you have space.

2 Likes

Your yield will be limited by your lights. That Bestva is very inefficient and over rated by its advertisement. But you should be able to pull a few Z’s fro 2 plants. You should think about investing in a good light.

1 Like

They are from Ketama Seeds, they say 65-70 days your saying that means after they switch to flower? :thinking: i’m told changing the light schedule doesn’t effect auto’s they go by time and genetics

Thanks for the advice, i give Nutrients then water times 3. then repeat as needed but i will keep a eye out. Appreciate the advise

Autos seem to respond very well to 12/12 lighting and yes during the entire cycle both veg and flower lights should be on for maximum productivity and suggested by @Midwestnewbie

2 Likes

Wow thats interesting, i never thought that they may have sent the photo Fems rather than the auto’s i ordered! I also didn’t take clones due to the fact they are suppose to be auto’s. I will give them a couple more weeks or 6” of growth for them to change over if they don’t i will do as you recommend and change the light schedule to 12-12 and take a couple of clones just in case they are Photos: :wink:

2 Likes