First grow first auto

2’x3’ x5.5’ grow box, lined with mylar. 4” intake 4” exhaust. Both 950 CFM Fans. 600W grow light LED 5gallon pots.

Day 8 seedlings switching to Veg lighting today 18-6 schedule

4 Likes

I forgot to mention there Ketama Kush, and any suggestions would be

appreciated. First week before light upgrade on day 7

1 Like

Ewww!!! Spray on bat shit. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I try to avoid spraying anything on my leaves and buds. Even water. Anything that sits can grow nasties.

1 Like

I spray on the soil before watering not the plants…but thanks has a lot of nutrients you should look into it…

What kind of fans do you have that flow 950 CFM? My 6" fans only flow 400.

1 Like

Bathroom exhaust fans.

2 Likes

I would run that light with both switch’s in during the whole grow. I use lights like that to veg too

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, its a learning process. Glad to know you have already done it…

3 Likes

Those exhaust fans are only rated at 45 cfm

3 Likes

FYI

You want more air sucking out of your room than you have pushing in it :sunglasses::facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Ok, didn’t realize that when i brought them but i will upgrade the exhaust and keep fan for a spare for the intake!

1 Like

One week in Veg.

Cleared some leafs from top of the canopy # 2

1 i choose to bend and secure method.

De foliated both plants going into week two of Veg

1 Like

What made you defoliate so soon? They are coming along :metal:

1 Like

From what I’ve been seeing and hearing clipping them is not a good idea especially at such a early stage should be fine if you just let it naturally do it’s thing and look into getting a net… just my 2cents looking great so far brother

2 Likes

First mistake was not filling the pots to the top! Plants were not stretching had to over come 3 to 4 inches to the top of the pot. Not enough height above rim for bend and secure.

2 Likes

Was giving more light to the lower colas, wanted to go for a more flat canopy

Week 2 in Veg.

1 Like

LST pretty even canopy with 9 colas. Smaller has 5 colas