First grow .. fingers crossed

I blew this grow trin too much different stuff. I gotta get back to keepin it simple. My best grows were when I didn’t have a clue. My 2nd and 3rd. My
3rd and 4th we’re respectable. This one not so much. I’m dropping more beans and goin back to the K.I.S.S (keep it simple stupid) technique!
:sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

4 Likes

That sounds like winning formula to me !
I’m changing up to try hydro since can’t smoke it it’s just something new to enjoy. If it’s an epic fail , oh well back to coco :joy:

What’s the new lineup gonna be ??!

3 Likes

Most of the strains this grow… Maui Wowie without the solo cup. Hooch, The Whip x Wook Stomper, Panama Dragon bx4 and I’m gonna drop some of Gary’s @repins12 auto-regulars. I gotta figure out which of the six strains I’m gonna drop. But I will keep you posted. Everything thing I’m growin are gifted from My Brother Gary. Except the Maui. Did I tell you he’s a super cool dude. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@repins12 most certainly is ! He’s crazed with some of his plans :joy::sweat_smile:! But always comes out on top !!

That sounds like a great line up! I’m sure his strains will be in good hands with you brother !

4 Likes

@Dman1969 you ready for that talk yet so I can talk you out of the 4*8 kit and into building a light with help of guru @dbrn32 and buying way better quality equipment for less money :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks for all the love @Covertgrower !

4 Likes

I don’t know how I missed all of the posts. I checked every thread, and yours never showed as unread.

4 Likes

No worries the fun is just starting :grin:

3 Likes

Brother Im still gonna get a tent :camping: but I want a 5x8 by itself and I’ve talked with @dbrn32 about some lights and possibly a diy light. I’m a metal fabricator by profession so the diy would be pretty easy. It’s just when i do that all day long i don’t want to do it when I’m off! :joy::rofl::sweat_smile: :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Haha just making sure . The kits are just not worth it at all!
But that sounds right up your alley. Don’t blame you for not wanting to after doing all day , but at end of day at least it’s your cool creation get to keep and not for some company lol. Bet you’d make a very nice clean light !

4 Likes

Dammit Brother you gonna make me build a light aren’t you? :sweat_smile::joy::rofl: :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

And btw I’m eventually gonna have 2 5x8’s back to back and have one for veg and one for flower. And I also have a good size closet that could be the propagation room. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
#perpetualgrower. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Lol I mean they just fun and rewarding.

Why a 58 vs a 48 tho. Lights usually do square numbers . Like 33 and 44. . or do you want that extra foot for equipment like dehumidifier or something ?

Sounds like a sweet plan tho ! Wife doesn’t want more upgrades over here :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Exactly Brother and Mabee more plants :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thought of the day… Big pots suck and are a waste of coco and space lol
I like my plants more in the like half gallon pots than the big trees. Largest pot I will use anymore will be a gallon

9 Likes

Oh ya and Fridays are for vodka

7 Likes

@kaptain3d thanks for the love man. Always there as soon as I post. I can tell someone is set to watching :wink:
Happy Friday !

5 Likes

Been saying this for years as it applies to indoor growing.

4 Likes

Ya unfortunately you can tell me stove is hot but I have to touch it myself sometimes to learn.
Late to the party but see it for sure now. 7 gallons is a ridiculous amount for indoors…

4 Likes

I always tell myself this, but I have tried staying in 5 gallon and have found that I need to water more often. That’s one of the reasons I’ve stayed in soil. I’m trying to avoid having to water daily.

7 Likes