First grow .. fingers crossed

Some goodies I forgot were in bottom of trim bin

13 Likes

Photo doesnā€™t do justice
But really like the purple leaves . Will fix my yield problems as I continue.

15 Likes

I agree that pictures generally do not represent what is actually there, BUT! your photos look amazing! Looks like you sprinkled powdered sugar on them! Looking good man!

6 Likes

Thanks man !!!

Itā€™s sad to think how small will shrink once dry. But at least they dense and definitely.dont lack in the frost department. For a second grow , beside the late Hermie. I am pleased again. Iā€™m just like everyone else tho. Iā€™m my own worst critic.

6 Likes

looks damn good for grow #2ā€¦I would be pleased too!

3 Likes

:cool: pics you got there Joshā€¦ They looking mighty fineā€¦:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Thanks for the positive words everybody. :pray:.
Still learning of course. And hindsight is always 2020 about what I should have done but didnā€™t do at the time. But enjoying this new hobby especially when dropping new strains each time.

9 Likes

Beautiful girls Brother and awesome work! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s brother D :pray: lots of trimming to do this week. Luckily 2 Francoā€™s are clearly sativa bc they are 60 days in and maybe one orange pistil lol. Wasnā€™t happy with them taking forever at first , now Iā€™m ecstatic. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats on getting that beauty to the end!!

3 Likes

Thats gonna be some enjoyable flower brother!

2 Likes

Awesome work there buddy and really beautiful buds! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you !! Hopefully donā€™t have too bad of separation anxiety over there while waiting to see your babies again !

2 Likes

Thanks man ! Itā€™s quiet easy to resist smoking until this glorious stage :heart_eyes:. Barely touch it anywhere and my hand is beyond sticky.

3 Likes

Thanks vet ! Hope you enjoying the easy life over there :wink::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haha I so am! But Iā€™ve gotten pic updates every evening of the seedlings and the big girls got their feed tonight too. The Mrs is doing a beautiful job!

6 Likes

Thanks Josh! Iā€™m trying my best :grinning:

4 Likes

Good !! Take is all in , itā€™s well earned and deserved!

4 Likes

Right about now I wish I had a screenā€¦ or something lol. Oh well just gonna go ahead and ride er out. Not about to take fishing line to 20 branches.

9 Likes

What the hell happened??? :scream::sob:

1 Like