First grow .. fingers crossed

Looking pretty nice man. Hoping my plants have some nice buds like so

2 Likes

Thanks man, you’ve got all the ingredients for success over there ! I’ve seen your buds they look good for sure

2 Likes

Yeah now all good lights so should make a big difference. Next grow gonna be good. Think im gonna do all purple titties

2 Likes

Idk what that is. But based off title, I can definitely get behind that !

2 Likes

I won on the other site toon town grower. They seem to be a hott item on there lol. I got 200 of them and 100 saskatoon berry coming

3 Likes

If all turn out like all make them sound ill send ya a few. I got all of his kinds he has 3 and i believe 2 on the way. Pt sask berry and sask squatch stash. All look good

1 Like

Sounds like you got some fun stuff coming, can’t wait to see it grown out.

3 Likes

Me either. Seen pics of the buds. They look real nice. The stuff i jave going now looks like. Ice azz buds too. Seen some pics of stuff he grew just yesterday. Have 4 kinds should habe done 2 kinds at a time. 1 have 5 of 12 that are fem rest were males but i just chose 3 seeds of each kind. Got 4 males gonna get the pollen split my tent up and made room for the other 2. 2 plants are same kind pink plasma 1 is dark plasma and 1 dark yoda. I have fems of all of them also plus fem star plasma. Since had so many males dropped sebrings maui waui 3 seeds for the wife see what luck i get with them

4 Likes

Brother Your girls are friggin gorgeous!! :+1::+1::+1::+1::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Much appreciated my brother :pray: thank you!

4 Likes

Nice and frosty…looking very very nice …:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

The ladies are stunning! Well done.

6 Likes

Thank you ! You’ve got it growing on per usual also :wink::grin:

5 Likes

That’s one fine looking tent Josh!

7 Likes

Thanks chicka !!

4 Likes

I can’t remember what strain you’re running there Josh. Pics 8, 9, and 10. But they sure have “caught the purple” nicely! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Those should be the gorilla Zkittlez :grin:

2 Likes

Oh fantastic! Congrats mate!
I’ve just dropped a Zkittles and a Granddaddy Purple yesterday, so I hope they both catch the purple too! :heart_eyes::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Oh that sounds like a great combo to run!!

5 Likes

Chopping a few before work !

10 Likes