First grow .. fingers crossed

Well @Covertgrower is finally dry walling his new space so he’s gonna need a new light. I wanna expand. I’m sure you need more lights. :wink: So thinking next month ?

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Myfriendis410 looking at building new light. I know that you know a guy that knows a guy, if that is something that you are serious about. Let him know, and we could probably work something out. It took quite a few to make worth while, but doesn’t hurt to ask.

4 Likes

I’m gonna need new lights when I move, so I’m in on another purchase

4 Likes

That made my head spin for a second. So many guys that know guys lol if that guy knows who he is , when he sees and asks I’ll let him know I’m serious :joy:. I figured this will be last upgrade for a very long time in light department. So mine as well get the top of line … until a new one comes out a month later and is no longer top dog :joy:

4 Likes

He knows, that’s how I know that you know. Ha!

4 Likes

Yep, make those concentrates for edibles!!!

1 Like

@Joshmcginnis28 awesome job buddy. Shit looks nice. Looks like u had u some nice size colas there. Congrats.

1 Like

Thanks man ! They sure do shrink a ton when dry tho lol. Glad to see you checking in over here. How are those light you got working out ?

1 Like

So far doing great. Cant complain about them.

1 Like

Chopping my last one ,of first run ever, down tomorrow .
Camera died as was taking a trich pic but liked what I saw. It is also cannibalizing itself as it was starting to turn purple. Time has come to harvest !

9 Likes

Oh wow that’s unusual! Great work on your first grow buddy💜

3 Likes

Well I wasn’t watering pH water last week trying to bring some of the colors out if possible before harvest

3 Likes

Looks great, nice job!

2 Likes

Thanks man ! I seriously laugh at what I would have produced with out your help :rofl:

4 Likes

Could be contested you would do better without haha.

1 Like

Oh mate me too. With my little $200 blurple, I thought I was all set to go :rofl: thanks again @dbrn32 for your help and patience to work out what I actually needed

4 Likes

Well done Josh…very well done…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: ! I see you aren’t enjoying autos too much ? Called it your first and last ? Lol hope it makes a come back and shocks you , still plenty of time for it to.

4 Likes

I have already given her up in the name of science…:smiling_imp: I’ll report on it this weekend …:wink::joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Nice job man. Plant looks nice and frosty for sure. Sweet job. Cant wait for mine. They r starting to get nice frost all over their tops also looking like they r covered in dust lol.

2 Likes