First grow .. fingers crossed

I did the same on my first grow. I didn’t want to remove anything :rofl:. We live and learn

3 Likes

I’m still doing it… :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Haha I did a fair amount of leaf. Just those small nugs where you’re like ya those have potential … ya not so much :rofl:. Will still get you high. But so not worth the time to trim nicely. My smallest plant just trimmed. Chucked half it into a hash pile lmao

3 Likes

My first grow my thoughts were weed is weed! I want it ALL

2 Likes

HAhah can’t even smoke yet. But gimmie it all !!

2 Likes

Looking good Josh!

3 Likes

Thanks @hoppiebunny and happy canniversary !

1 Like

We Americans can order Cutter strips… i got em running atm :wink:

Ok caught up. Wow that lady was frosty frosty. Great haul on the first one in jars. Success NEVER smelled so sweet eh?

Ever get that second Franco popped?

2 Likes

Ya covert has one too. Just never checked to see how hard they bone you on shipping lol

And thank you sir !! It does feel quite accomplishing to get the first one under belt.

And sadly no. I was suppose to drop a new one last night but midnight came too fast. So first thing when I get home is see if it popped. If not dropping new one right away.

1 Like

It wasnt bad at all. Cant remember exact prices and took a bit longer then Arrow (no duh) but sweet strips man

2 Likes

Sweet. I’ve always liked them. Doing some research and will probably bug dbrn again soon. Need to make one more bad ass light that I won’t be doing again for long time. So I can expand and go Purp-petual :wink:

2 Likes

Haha more power to ya brother. Hate mine had to pause a bit but we’ll be back up n running in no time

3 Likes

If I miss it throw me a tag ! I try to keep up with everyone but I feel sometimes things I set to watch get erased lol

2 Likes

I also have cutter strips in one of my tents (not being used at the moment). @Covertgrower and @dbrn32 run the same ones too.

3 Likes

They look great, shipping must not be bad if multiple people have them. Debating between that or another plc strip.
The new chilled growcraft came out. But I am not sold on it fully. Doesn’t say what diode. I feel a little high of color at 5000k for flowering isn’t ideal but Maybe having almost 500 red diodes helps. And then lastly price. For 2300 I can build some sweet lighting.

4 Likes

We all went in on them together and made a bulk purchase that made the cost and shipping worth the wait

5 Likes

Nicely done brother :ok_hand:… I’ll take 1/2 the legs of the girls…get mine a bitty taller…:wink::joy::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Haha no one told me about the group order! I went in by myself… of course with Mrs Purp’s assistance

5 Likes

That was a couple years ago now. If we do another one, I’ll be sure to hit you up :wink:

4 Likes

They stretching real fast lol I’ll gladly give up half their hight for you brother !

1 Like