First grow .. fingers crossed

Temp is 73-77 Rh is 50-66% highs and lows

1 Like

Thats pretty good next bet would be ph issue

1 Like

Thanks for input man

1 Like

Just a little excess nitrogen, they should grow out of that in the next few weeks. Some can handle it just fine.
What’s your recipe per gallon for part B and A?

3.6 part a . 2.4 part b and 1.2 Epsom. Mix a and Epsom first. Dissolve Then part b. (Per gallon)
Scale i use measures to .01 so I try to get it dead on without any excess. Or if it’s very very close like .01 or .02 under I have called that good before.

I’ll follow along, I’d want to mention. You are not seeing it growing. :slightly_smiling_face: As I scrolled I noticed a little indent or rippled warped edge…sorta flatten out as it goes along.

I’m not into the dwc or mixed coco nutrient grows…I see challenges with it if you stray off schedule or forget to cross the i or dot the Ts. They are definitely a coin toss if you do not have good tools for measuring nutrients and ph, knowing that those numbers change during the grow and if you dont match it continuously…you get issues that dont give you much chance or luck…rambling old guy soz

1 Like

Thanks for joining along !
Yeah after spending all this money on a new setup I question why I even bothered skimping on an important tool of pH meter. New one should be here by Thursday.
Honestly if it wasnt for imsickkid , I definitely would not have done coco. But with Jack’s nutrients it sounded super easy. And the fact that he would feed the full normal strength from seedling to flower was really appealing. No diluting or scaling down .

Thank you for your input!

1 Like

Right :slightly_smiling_face::+1: that guys grow is marvelous :smirk: when…if I pick up that dwc habit definitely going to go “Borg” and assimilate that setup :thinking: and sell it in a kit :smile:

1 Like

I’m gonna go with it was a pH problem. Re calibrated my crappy meter. Did my water a little higher than usual to 6 even. And watered a decent amount of run off. Had some pretty low pH run offs in the low 5.4s for most, some were 5.5.
Today a mass majority of the leaves are fixed , other than the ones that twisted really bad. Assume that is permanent damage.
Otherwise I’m happy they look much healthier!

And on a side note… apparently basil plants love Jack’s nutrients.

Stuck it in tent bc it was dying. When I needed water and I would water plants, I’d water basil of course. Well didn’t realize I was feeding it nutes. But it’s responding super well !

2 Likes

Random update. Growing great. I sure hope at least 4 are female. One is growing like a weed ( no pun intended) and the one who was curled from start of coming out of seed is still behind and has weird growth. Probably gonna go bye bye no matter what .

Just topped my biggest one at the 3rd node

1 Like

Almost all transplanted. Didn’t have as many pots as I thought I did. Oh well put it in a double solo with bottom cut out :joy:Monday when I’m not working 14 hour shifts will be first chance to make it to grow shop for fabric pots.

Just wish I knew which were going to be females right now !

This is very hard to believe this is 15 or 16 days since ground break ! I heard males grow more rapid, I sure hope I don’t have a full room of males :grimacing::cold_sweat:

3 Likes

@Eagles009 send some of that first grow good luck this way ! Need 4 females. Definitely think I’m ordering from ilgm soon. The thought of having every plant possibly be a male is nerve wracking. Especially after you end up putting at least a month into it just to find sex.

1 Like

Plants looking great you don’t need any luck :wink:. I’ve only grown feminized so I can’t feel your pain on that one. Good news is if you get a female they are said to be more vigorous than feminized seeds.

Yeah I had spent so much getting set up , that I was trying to cut cost and didn’t really consider the option of putting a month into it and possibly having all makes lol.

But they are thriving I feel ! I can definitely see how this is addicting. Wanna know something funny tho, I can’t even smoke bc of my job . But this is super fun.

1 Like

Damn, why are you growing it then? I feel you though, never thought I could enjoy gardening so much. Growing up my mom was always growing different house plants. Was like a jungle in our house and yard. I finally get it :joy:

1 Like

Well my girlfriend was bugging me that I only work long hours and don’t have hobbies. I use to be a very big weed smoker in college and my friends grew. Since just bought a new house and had an extra bedroom . I was like I know a hobby ! She didn’t think I was going to pick this :joy::joy:. Not sure what I’ll do with bud yet. Prolly just give it away to friends.

1 Like

Cool! And hey when you switch jobs or retire you’ll be a pro.

1 Like

I hope ! I already want to expand on lighting and no where near first harvest :sweat_smile:. Either a bunch more Qb 288. Or the ChilLed growcraft x6 !

1 Like