First grow .. fingers crossed

Well, kick off your shoes and stay awhile. :wink:
Yeah stretch is usually a couple of weeks, like Sick Said.

6 Likes

Haha have them inside the closet next to tent. They are usually sitting on ground in pics bc I just watered and fed and haven’t put away yet bc I’m so eager to Share progress :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Trust me. As long as all of you don’t go anywhere. I’m not myself !!

3 Likes

Watch it @Joshmcginnis28, if it happens again she might just make you do a 100 push-ups. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Haha rut Roh. I’d die lmao. Been so long, I’m not fat or chunky. But omg id die hahahah

5 Likes

Nice work! @imSICKkid has you set

1 Like

Thanks man wouldn’t be here if wasn’t for you coming in on the light department. Lol id have a “3000” watt Amazon bestva light hahah

5 Likes

It’s better that you don’t haha

4 Likes

Damn viparspectra must b hurtin. 40% off with code VIP40

1 Like

@kaptain3d. When ur done using it while its still warm take a paper towel and wipe off the burners. It does slightly go thru the parchment paper and it will start to build up. It will save the burners. Every now and again before using it u can use alcohol and wipe them off to make sure there is no build up. Good luck with it. I got my press to where i have to almost bounce to get mine to lock down the. Ore pressure the better lol. I broke 2 roll pi s on mine putting so much. Says can handle up to 1000lbs but i doubt that. 2 roll pins like nothing now i have a roll pin that fits the hole and a roll pin inside of that rollpin and a cotter key inside of that so far so goo almost wanna get me a lil extension bar to do a lil more pressure now lol. Push it to the limits i do

2 Likes

Sorry had a busy day with work and family looks like @imSICKkid @AfgVet and @shindig153 got you covered.
Glad your here to stay as well.

The tent looks premo, your gonna have a very full tent come post stretch. Your running @Bulldognuts style.

Ps I can re you been drinking you got solo. Cups all over the ground! :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Late to the party…all the above have you covered… the facts that stick out…don’t remove all the big fan leaves and make sure you turn the air constantly… That’s an awesome grow you have going…well done… :sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

I now look at this forum instead of bookface :joy:

And sorry I missed it too, congrats on the pending engagement. That’s a beauty of a rock mate :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks man ! Super excited as you can tell lol

And those solo are on ground bc I drank but not from them :joy:. I had them stacked out of frame from when has seedling. But I may or may not have tripped over them playing around in grow room

I was enjoying more vodka last night :yum:

4 Likes

All of the above :point_up_2: and then some.

3 Likes

It’s a John mellencamp and Bob Seger type day for me ! Hope everyone is enjoying weekend

2 Likes

@AfgVet I know u just had to do this a bunch so I figure you would be a good person to ask. I haven’t seen any obvious balls like what you have shown early on. They are about 7 days into flower. So checking for sex. Nothing like what you’ve posted but did see this. This some balls developing ?!

Ps don’t mind the thrips that came back with a vengeance :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: gonna spray the daylights out of them again ffor next few weeks. Thought was completely gone but came back stronger than ever.

4 Likes

They do look like pollen sacs to me. Maybe @imSICKkid @AAA or @RAP can confirm

4 Likes

I had a feeling :frowning: never shown anything obvious like yours did at young age . so to learn after like 70 days is horrible news lol

1 Like

Don’t chop it yet, let the guys chime in but from the pics I would say male.

I had two, one had the screen filled beautifully, that just showed male last week. Overnight they popped a ton of balls out. I was a bit bummed but that’s what you get with REGS

5 Likes