First grow .. fingers crossed

1 Like

Not yet… bastards…

2 Likes

I think I am more anxious than you lol

Hopefully this didn’t happen and never got shipped

3 Likes

Told u @kaptain3d 3 to 5 weeks due to covid. Lmao. Kinda weird i said that and it didnt show. What a jinx that guy is.

1 Like

So how long until the “stretch” happens. I flipped the night of the 15th. Littler later than wanted bc I’m dumb and never changes my timer lol

But these babies exploding. Not much free space in tent. Never would I have guessed a few months ago I’d have this!

Hoping for at least 3oz Per plant avg? Either way this is awesome. And thank all of you @kaptain3d
@Covertgrower @Hellraiser @dbrn32 @Eagles009 @imSICKkid @merlin44 @Bulldognuts @AfgVet @MattyBear and so many more!!! Sorry i can’t think at this moment. But you all are what have gotten me here. If it wasn’t for you such amazing people I would have left and joined some other forum. Thank you to everyone, tagged and not. For making this home !

To you mods. Thank you all. I hope you guys know you make the biggest impact that is super appreciated, doesn’t feel like it sometimes. But thank you !

And ps. Yes I’ve been drinking again :rofl: but I wanna share the love and appreciation. I hope everyone is having an awesome Friday !

14 Likes

Just during the first 3 weeks of flower. All plants are different. Business usually starts picking up in week 2

10 Likes

@pptrsha1 @Mark0427 @Tenga @Green707Thumb @shindig153 can’t forget you guys either. Don’t you all ever leave lol

7 Likes

Thank you sir. I hit you up on IG. I have a few questions for you !

4 Likes

Wow Josh thats a gorgeous grow u have there. And aren’t u a sweetheart!! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:
I love the forum and u guys too.
:+1:t3::+1:t3:

9 Likes

@Nicky @Happilyretired @hoppiebunny @Hoppiefrog @Arrow @Dman1969 @kdawg. Omg there is so many more I forgot. Refer to message above :slight_smile: :point_up_2::point_up_2:

8 Likes

Looking nice in there!! Make sure you have plenty of air movement in there and you might want to consider the post flip 21 and 42 day defoliation. It’s gonna get thick in there

8 Likes

As stated above: Gorgeous work.
But be careful of good air flow… consider @AfgVet’s advice! :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Oh ya I’ve been tucking. I started plucking and was like no no no. Come day 21 imma strip them naked. And I have a big fan hanging upside down. A big house fan. Obove canopy And then a 6inch oscillating fan underneath.

6 Likes

Your plants are looking great!

Great people sharing so much information. This forum has help me be a better grower.

6 Likes

Along with the AC infinity t8 of course pulling stale air out

4 Likes

I learned the “hard” way… keep a minimum of 30 % of your fan leaves. More if your lights are not top notch… :nerd_face:

7 Likes

And maybe a small table outside you tent for all your nutrients and stuff…sorry, I’m OCD🤣

7 Likes

Wow, looking great!! Def. watching along :slight_smile: and happy friday!

5 Likes

Hey man if my plants come out even half as good as those gorilla glue. I’ll be absolutely thrilled lol. But I agree big time. This forum is now home to me

4 Likes

Oh boy haha hope I didn’t already strip to much before I realized. To tuck instead. If I learned hard way too. Oh well. Next grow with my ordered seeds is what I’m most excited for lol

Thanks for the info and contribution to this grow !

3 Likes