First Grow Ever!

Looking good and healthy

1 Like

Thank you Silva!

Okay so the Jack Herer is a beast! She’s just truckin along.

Now I think when I fimmed the Runtz, she was thrown into pre flower, shucks :roll_eyes:

Side Note: Using tap water this go around, it’s super high here, I think it ph’ed around 7.3. It’s saving me money, but golly it’s hard to keep in range for the first little bit! After the transplant it seems to not jump multiple times a day. :tipping_hand_man:t3::joy:

3 Likes

Yeah - that’s a flower.
I’m just not a huge fan of autos though I have some for sure. I’m gonna try to grow a few outside this year and just let them grow naturally and see what they do.
I’m just gonna feed and water and keep my distance. I figure in another 2 months I’ll start a couple more and try to finish up before it’s too cold.

3 Likes

Yeah I agree, but after I saw the maturity of one, I said to myself, man these are all I’m gonna be able to handle for my closet :sob: I guess I could do a short veg period with a photo. Get it to the point of fimming let it recover for a little bit, then change the lighting: like 45 day veg? Not like 60-70. I don’t know, I’m ranting. I would love to see an auto grow from outside, so I’m excited about that!

2 Likes

TYou can flip after 4-6 weeks generally but during the interim you can train the plant to grow where you want it to so you can more effectively use the light.
If you want to veg for a while you can run a SCRoG and fill the entire space with 1 plant!
Look at @Low s grows. Phenomenal plants!

Autos are just TOO female for my taste! LOL!

3 Likes

Ideas my friend ideas! Thank you for that, I’ll give it some thinking. I’m gonna check out growmie @Low grows!

2 Likes

I swear y’all, I really like this jack strain, she’s been so easy & beautiful, & to think she was a weird looking seedling!

Now I need a little advice & opinions on whether you guys think Runtz is recovering, I think she is trying her hardest lol :joy:

1 Like

The Runtz will be fine. She might be a little stunted but she looks like she’s about to take off again to me.
If she was suffering from the cut with a pathogen or something you’d see brown around it.
She’s get a temperamental female! LOL

They’re both looking good man!
Nice pull on the Jack! You’ll get a lot of shoots out of that!

1 Like

Exactly what I was thinking brother! I topped last time at the wrong time, and it turned brown like you said. Runtz seems to have some new growth developing! Thank you for confirmation :sunglasses:

That jack is wild, I’m really liking the sativa dominant gene in her. I was kinda worried about height when stretch comes later, but she’s tall enough now to train a little bit! Gotta love my rinky dink close pins & small black ground wire! :joy:

1 Like

Whatever gets the job done! And is in arms reach! :laughing:

1 Like

I just grow some of my photos out on a 12/12 the whole way. They won’t flower til they’re mature anyway, which is often 6-8 weeks after germ. I have a small-medium (small side of medium, that is) plant that’s been on 12/12 from seed in my room rn.

She’s the deep green one right by the ducting

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

@Graysin thank you for that! I’ve got 4 Hindu Kush photos that have been sitting awhile, I think I might try out that method with a little bit of training & see if I can come up with something! @SilvaBack203 thank you brother! I’m just trying to be like you guys, on a smaller level! Y’all are truly the best

1 Like

You are doing great

2 Likes

Hey @graysin! Speaking of Levo in your journal, I had this mowing customer that I quoted today, he had one sitting on his kitchen counter. He’s probably mid 50’s, terrible car accident, doctors screwed up on surgery, so he has some pretty bad brain damage from that, and can barely speak. The whole right side of his body can barely function, anyways, he mentioned cannabis (with little words I could take from it) but my partner said hey! Show him what you just grew lol. Anyways, he walks me inside, shows me the levo, told me he can’t remember how to operate it because of his brain damage, so I sat there with him for an hour (learning as I go, because I’ve never done it either) and we figured it out! Lol. Here it is:

1 Like

That’s awesome! I hope that helps him to remember it again. It’s got a lot of buttons to really do 3 basic things, but once you get the hang of it, it’s great!

I actually need to make some gummies tonight. I love it and I’ve only had it for a day. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I hope it does too! People like that is why I love this plant! You can relate with anyone from anywhere,all over the world! I hope those gummies come out awesome! Y’all have a wonderful day!

1 Like

Been a few days & super busy! Had to work all day yesterday, catching up from rain. I was not neglecting my girls though! I mean I have nothing to tell, they are just doing absolutely wonderful. It’s like I just come home, check my readings, adjust, walk away lol. Most of the time, no adjustments. 35 days old for Jack about 33 days old for Runtz. Runtz has finally recovered, she is just trucking along as well! Bless you all! Have a wonderful Sunday.

1 Like

Looking good bro!
That Runtz is gonna be full of buds in a few weeks!
She’ll take off now she’s gotten over her shock.

1 Like