First grow ever RDWC

@HappyHydroGrower Some pic from tonight

2 Likes

Sorry brother. I thought you had been spraying for bugs. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

I had spider mites lime 4 weeks ago but I got them and I look over my plants with a magnifier ever since then

Is this hydro ? Ph to 5.8 and you for sure need cal mag

1 Like

RDWC I use cal mag

1 Like

I’m at 6 ph now 507ppm 1.0 EC

1 Like

Since I’m using RO water when I start with just water and add I add cal mag first my ph is 5.7

1 Like

Up your nutrients. It’s to low for in flower.

1 Like

Hey @DebbieM hope your day is going well. Mine not so much I’ve contracted some sort of disease that can’t be answered from anyone I have asked. Made it 4 1/2 weeks into flower. I lived through the nute burn,spider mites and now this and to top it off it’s my b-day here are some pics of the issue. Hope your doing better than me

2 Likes

OMG What happened? Oh, no. ok Start again. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I am so sorry that happened, would you like a chart? I have one with pictures of all the nute burns and deficiencies. What do you mean nobody knows? Did you show @patchman He knows who knows what it is. He’ll find someone for you, I’m sure you can fix it. You have to not Panic. Someone here will help you, that’s the way they are. I just know it. Fix you right up.
Me I’m pretty much the same waiting for new growth to show if I fixed it or not. I can’t do another flush. 42 GALS of water, like to kill me. Hope everything will be ok

1 Like

Here is the new system

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! That looks so cool, but what happened to plants, is it since you put them in there?

1 Like

Jaydawg6528-
First of all Happy Birthday!! I am not a hydroponics guy. Did you get any water with nutes on your leaves? That’s probably not it. Let’s see if we can get the calvary in for you. @Covertgrower @Hellraiser @Oldguy - could you help this grower identify what problem he is dealing with? I cannot find anything that describes those symptoms. I forgot to ask him if this started before or after updating his system. Thank you gentlemen. Jaydawg6528 try not to worry too much. It could be something minor. Peace…

4 Likes

Hey Jaydawg6528-
Try googling “leaf septoria” and see if you think that might be it. I googled “what are these yellow spots on my marijuana leafs” I am NOT good at diagnosing, and would wait for one of experienced growers give you what they believe it is. Peace…

2 Likes

Before I updated system that one reason I did it thought maybe a bacteria in lines or pump I used all new stuff washed with antibacterial soap nothing got sprayed on plants.

1 Like

It’s only on the conopy leaves below that there isn’t anything

2 Likes

Do u no what kind of bug this is only seen one

1 Like

They’re could be a few things going on that will contribute to do that. The obvious things to check of course are ph levels in your water. (I have never grown hydro so you can wait for the other growers to comment as well) With that being said, leaf issues are the same with hydro or soil or coco. If the ph levels are out, the plant will lockout some nutrients and cause an over abundance of others.
Also make sure your humidity levels are in range for flower. I like to keep mine at 50% during flower and no lower than 40% in the last 2 weeks.
Hi humidity can bring on leaf septoria also. Make sure your getting good ventilation and air movement around all the leaves.
An organic treatment for the leaves can be baking soda and water (tablespoon per gallon) sprayed in a very fine mist to insure coverage all over the leaves including the undersides. I would do this before lights out to avoid water spotting.This will help stop the advance of the septoria and make it inhospitable to the disease to live on. I would clip off any leaves with it so it doesn’t continue to spread, at 20% per day until they’re all gone. New growth should be healthy looking and you’ll be on your way. Getting rid of the leaves with spotting will allow the plant to concentrate on making new foliage and bud instead of trying to repair itself.
My guess on solutions after the baking soda treatment and pruning for air as well strong fan system blowing, would be to reflush your system and get healthy ph water in there and a balanced flower diet that includes some nitrogen and cal-mag all at half strength and build from there. But again have some of the hydro guys comment too to see what they suggest.

3 Likes

@Jaydawg6528 I moved your topic to your journal so people following along, and those that are trying to help, will be able to better understand your issue. This also keeps the confusion from Debbie’s journal who’s having her own issues with her leaves.

The leaves you posted show calcium deficiency. I would continue to add calcium and stay on top of your ph, so that it’s in range to absorb it.

10 Likes

Covertgrower-
Thank you very much for your response, and moving this to his thread. You do a great job and I know it has to consume a lot of your time. Peace…

6 Likes