First Grow ever Need lots of Help

Ugh huge bummer.
I never trusted those bars so I wrap them with electrical tape once my tents up, otherwise they slide around and pop up. I know it doesn’t help you know but maybe prevent it from ever happening again.

It really hurt them that bad? They arnt salvageable?

Pics?

I’ll. Look tomorrow I’m off to bed.

2 Likes

Trust me your plants are way more durable than you think. Leave em for a few days you’ll be stunned what bounces back.

Have I not ever showed you where I snapped my very first plant straight in half?

1 Like

Nah I haven’t seen that I don’t think @Graysin

1 Like

I put up Pic and thank you for the idea of taping it!!! I will do that in the AM!!!

Now I need to buy Jack’s Nutes and some Photo seeds!

Oh yeah, no worries there at all. You can leave them like that (super cropped) and just let the light coax them up and correct themselves, or you can absolutely get a prop (a chopstick is perfect) and tape them back upright.

This is a little clunky but the photos here are my Lemon Tree, then how she looked right after I taped her upright, and then in the tub you can see how she fixed herself and where the tape & chopstick prop are on her main stalk.

Bonus photo of her stalk a few days ago. The chopstick and tape are still there all but honestly so unnecessary- her break healed into a nice hard knuckle like it never happened.

2 Likes

Thanks @Graysin… Makes me feel better… I will tape them up the best I can and see if they repair!!!

2 Likes

Where did you get your Epsom salt? Also, what is the feeding schedule with Jack’s? When did you start with Jack’s? (When did you start feeding) @Graysin

1 Like

@VOL4LIFE This is my first time growing MJ but I’m a green thumb… as long as there’s something at all attached, or even if you ccan approximate the edges and like he said, tape them with Duct Tape or something.

Dont forget, in nature these weeds are getting trampled by bears, elephant, rolled on by deer, eaten haflway by woodchucks. They’re a stout weed and will recover if you let them. They don’t look dead just like a herd of elephants walked on by. tape them up and they will rock, I bet. Heck maybe they will dump a lot of THC and flower real quickly!!!

1 Like

Oh I got mine from work. We get 55lb bags pretty regularly. But you can buy them online or at a grocery store or pharmacy. Just plain old “pure Epsom salt”, unscented.

I feed every watering but here’s the formal one.

As soon as I got it and haven’t stopped. Feed every watering and use it full strength. Have been using it from seedling to flowering.

1 Like

Get some bamboo sticks and prop them up put honey on any cracks in stems and tape them up. Let them keep vegging they will grow back if their not in flower.
These are photos?

Man you really did some damage there yikes. That must have been devastating ugh.

1 Like

Makes me sick to my stomach… That’s 7 weeks of constant vigilance! They are autos. Going with photos next time!!! @Nicky

I will be feeding every watering as well. So you feed full strength from seedling to Flowering? Did you get the Clone and Bloom or just A, B and Epsom Salt? @Graysin

1 Like

@VOL4LIFE I have confidence you can resurrect them to almost former glory!

2 Likes

Just A, B, and salts. I use Monopotassium
phosphate as my “bloom” and IMO seedlings and clones don’t need to be babied, they just get full strength Jack’s too.

I believe this will make them stronger and better. We’ll see.

Thanks for the confidence! I used zip ties to tie them up and we will see in a few days… It really makes me sad :sob:!!! I will know better next time

1 Like

When you give Monopotassium Phosphate, How much do you give and do you continue to give A, B, and Salts with the the Monopotassium Phosphate?

1 Like

Also in what order do you mix them… I know I read it online but forgot to write it down. Do you mind telling me?

1 Like

Mix Part A and Epsom, I do that in tap-hot water with like a cup of water. Then add Part B and the rest of the water. MKP can go in along with the Part B.

I can’t recall the mix for flowering but I believe it’s this- this is living in my Notes app so I got it from someone here.

2/2.7/2/1.2

Jacks Part A/ Cal nitrate (Part B) / Epsom salts / MKP

1 Like