First Grow ever Need lots of Help

Question ladies and gents, so I have just harvested 2 days ago in a dry tent. My question is, is it OK to add in another harvest in the same dry tent? Or is it gonna mess with the humidity to much?

3 Likes

Sorry I am not to that point so I would say ask @Graysin @TheVirginian @Covertgrower @Nicky @HMGRWN

2 Likes

I liked his post but i honestly don’t know the answer to that question. It’s a valid question honestly if you’re adding ‘wetter material’ into an area that was a specific humidity/temp and a certain state of dried on the other plant

Thanks i appreciate the effort

1 Like

First time grower so I don’t really know everything yet

1 Like

I’m right there with ya!

Wait, are you going to start growing a second round of plants or you want to add a second batch of plants already chopped to dry?

If you’re planning to add more materials to be dried I think you’ll be okay, but I wouldn’t start a second grow in the drying tent.

3 Likes

100% :sunglasses:

4 Likes

No im just adding another harvest…I have a separate tent for drying and 1 for growing

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for being there for @Jred8083! I just haven’t gotten to that stage yet! So… I appreciate all those who helped!!!

2 Likes

Yes, thanks everyone!

1 Like

Okay… My plants keep growing and no Flowering yet… Almost touching my light AGAIN… Guess I will raise it as high as I can!!

2 Likes

Mine seem to be getting ready too quickly. At 10+1/2 weeks from sprout, my oldest is showing all dark pistils and trichs are getting cloudy. The big leaves have all died off, even most of the sugar leaves are yellow/reddish. I was hoping for another 3-4 weeks but I think I will go ahead and cut this weekend.

2 Likes

My ILGM WW is at 7 weeks from sprout and looks like the older one did a week ago…so even faster?

2 Likes

I thought mine were ready to flower but not yet and I lollipopped them already… Hope that was alright and I hope they flower soon. Also, if my lights are too close for just 1 night will they be alright?

Late to the party @Graysin picking up the slack lol

2 Likes

Lol… How is everything going. @Nicky

2 Likes

Life’s good man, 2 weeks left of work.
I sold some covid tests on ym side hustle and my buddy said he and his mom want me to send him some smoke as soon as I get home so yeah life’s good.
Man I’m writing this reflection for this university course, new instructor, and she made this course and tought a key part it all on the basis of a flawed study that has since been disproven multiple times (it was in 1979) so got a little frustrated today but eh gonna keep writing and just hand it in move on.

How’s life with you man?

Bossman today

3 Likes

Sooooo glad your life is going well with the exception of a crazy instructor! Sounds like everything is falling in place for you brother… I am a little disheartened… My light fell and crushed all 4 plants so have to start all over! I was changing out my hangers for my lights and the hole bar fell down with lights as well as the exhaust fan!!!

1 Like

Didn’t mean to be a downer… Other than my plants life is good, you can send me some smoke too brother I am gonna be a while before my next crop comes in! :rofl:

2 Likes