First Grow ever Need lots of Help

Happy new year, my friend! Hope your year is off to a great start!

1 Like

It is going well. I need to get my next grow started!!! Did you celebrate New Years?

1 Like

I did! Went out with my wife to a friends bday/NYE bash. We came home before midnight to avoid all the drunk drivers, and rang in the New Year together happily in the comfort of our own home :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Graysin hey what are the new ratios for Jacks Nutes
I cant locate them on here. Thanks in advance Brother!

1 Like

Jack’s 321 standard mix aka recommended rate = 3.79/2.5/1

Some people are running 4g A and 2g B with no Epsom, but I haven’t yet. I don’t know if I trust it totally. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much Brother. I will stick with the lower measures rather than going to 4 2.

1 Like

Hey @Graysin how long can seedlings survive under water when Germinating?

3 Likes

Underwater? No idea.

Once mine sink I plant them.

3 Likes

Easy, until they die. Put them in media.

2 Likes

Hey with autoflowers you use 18/6 with the light schedule right @Graysin

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve never actually run one from start to finish on 18/6 just by the nature of my setup, but I do try to leave them in the 18/6 space as long as possible before they overthrow the area. Once they get too big, they go on 12/12 like everyone else. Not because I wouldn’t flower them with more light if I could, it’s just not what I have space for

4 Likes

My veg closet was 18/6 now from ILGM suggestion to go 20/4 they are in veg for 4-6 weeks then I move to flower otherwise they get to tall even autos I treat them all the same

3 Likes

Thanks to @Graysin and @Bunger64 I really appreciate both of you all!!!

2 Likes

@Graysin at what stage of your seedlings do you turn on your autopots?

1 Like

Once they’re not seedlings anymore. They have to be old enough that their root system is established enough to be 2/3 down the pot or so.

2 Likes

@Graysin Okay thank you beyond words!!! I really appreciate your help!

1 Like

How do you estimate how far the root system is down the pot? Sorry to ask so many questions but last time I screwed up using the autopots. So, this time I want to make sure I use them correctly.

2 Likes

I look at the leaves in relation to the exterior of the pot. Once the tips of the leaves are at the outer edge of the pot, I assume they’re big enough to handle the autopot system.

2 Likes

Cool @Graysin I really appreciate all of your help! Thank you sooooo much!

1 Like

Just started growing Zkittlez! Looking forward to this grow with the use of my autopots (correctly this time). Also just ordered some Purple Punch seeds for my next grow! Can’t wait to try them next!!!

1 Like