First Grow ever Need lots of Help

That’s how I germ- no paper towels or anything anymore. Just floating on water

4 Likes

Hows your trip going?

2 Likes

So far so good. It’s been chaos but in a productive kind of way.

2 Likes

I follow the same steps as Graysin. Works perfectly for me.

2 Likes

Soooooo glad you are having a great time.

2 Likes

@Graysin How did your wife do with plant care? Also did you enjoy your weekend?

1 Like

She did outstanding considering we lost power for 14 hours during what should have been lights on. No ventilation or anything for the veg tent or flower room and no one died (yet, I do have a couple who look pretty drab). Trip was great, I expect it will generate a lot of sales over the coming months. Not thrilled to be sitting back in an office chair doing ho-hum work.

3 Likes

So glad your wife was able to handle the ladies! I let my dang reservoir run out…ignorant me! Also so happy to hear you were successful in your trip! I sure understand not wanting to be back in an office chair! Happy to hear you made it home safely too!

1 Like

My plants are drinking way more than I thought…gonna have to check the resevoir more often than I originally thought!

1 Like

That’s a great sign! Mine have slowed down their consumption dramatically- great news for me, ready for a couple of my ladies to get the heck outta there. Wasting precious space :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

So glad to hear yours are doing well! I really appreciate your help and input! It’s good to hear that things are progressing well with regards to my plants consumption. I wasn’t sure what to expect with this being my first grow in the autopots.

1 Like

Yep! It all sounds normal. Expect to run through a 12gal res every 1-3 days depending on how thirsty they get. I could limp along for 3-5 sometimes but even that was a major stretch and involved a top-off.

Every time I think about needing to refill my leaky reservoir I get anxious. I need to go buy a new one. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Wow! Had no idea they would run through that much that quickly. I will keep a closer eye on things now that you have given me some pointers! Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Here are my babies now

4 Likes

Man, look at you. You’ve grown so much :heart_eyes::100:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I wouldn’t be here without your help! You have helped me soooooooooo much more than you know and I really appreciate it!!!:ok_hand::100:

Not a professional but the light is very important and try not to over water when moving to a bigger pot

2 Likes

@Graysin How is life treating you? How are your plants doing?

1 Like

Life is good friend! Just elbow deep in the usual. My bathtub decided to crack again. So I guess that’s my next $ investment. :sweat_smile::joy::rofl::smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Dang brother, sorry to hear about your tub. Glad to hear you are doing well! How do I link myself to your grow so I can keep up!

1 Like