First Grow ever Need lots of Help

Yeah the leaves did touch the ground but now I have noticed it is on two other plants. Still old growth though.

She looks beautiful! I’m like Not2SureYet probably not much to worry about… till it is.
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

Do you smoke cigarettes?

2 Likes

I don’t smoke. Will smoking damage plants?

1 Like

If any of you are on the west coast of Florida and want a full setup let me know. Plants, lights, feed, auto pot, everything. Otherwise im killing all 20 plants this weekend.

Awe never mine. On GWE, there is a symptom called mosaic disease. I’ve heard it comes from smokers. But, really didn’t think that was part of your problem.

IMO, nothing to worry about. But would definitely watch it and make sure it doesn’t spread to other leaves.
Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

OK @Graysin I have a question and I know it is a little late lol but which direction does the copper pot sock go on the bottom of the fabric pot? Does the copper part face inward or outward?

1 Like

Should face inward

1 Like

@Graysin Okay that is what I thought but my pots don’t appear to be damp. When you touch your fabric pots, should it feel damp on the sides?

1 Like

Honestly I couldn’t tell ya. I’ve never touched mine. I just look to see if there’s water in the autopot tray. If there is, I figure it’s good.

1 Like

Kk…thank you so much for all your help. I thought the same thing about watching water in the tray. I really appreciate your help and support!

1 Like

Any time, my friend!

1 Like

2 Likes

Here is an update on that water spot from misting will it get better PLEASE ADVISE

2 Likes

No. But it won’t really matter. She’s going to start growing faster and faster - that little damaged leaf is a blip on her radar.

2 Likes

@Graysin how are things going for you?

2 Likes

Awesome. Busy, as always. About to venture out to California for the weekend. Working “vacation.” Gonna show my wife how to tend to my plants, it’ll be her first time!

2 Likes

Hey @Graysin Where in Ca? I am near Santa Barbara :grin:

1 Like

I’ll be in L.A. working a trade show. Technically Santa Ana, I guess. I get in sometime Friday morning and leave Sunday afternoon. Bit of a ways from ya

1 Like

I bet she’s excited! I am sure she will do great! Hope you have a great trip and enjoy yourself!

2 Likes

Have u seen the method of germing seeds in the cup til they have a tail just don’t tap them and make them sink but leave them float ontoptil they spring a tail I seen it on ig a few ppl do floating germs says it works great and none of the roots that we cannot see stick to naps and what nots to start to rip any of the root hairs. Been wanting to try it but habit gets me Everytime I tap the damn things to see if they sink then I think about the floating germ technique but it’s too late then. Lmao.

1 Like