First Grow ever Need lots of Help

I have tried to use the clip on macro lens but couldn’t get it to work right yet.

I haven’t tried the app store. I will definitely check that out…thanks for the suggestion!!!

I am afraid that I am letting parts of one of my plants get too mature.

No such thing at the visual stage shes at right now. There’s “cloudy” and “amber.” You’d be hard pressed to be pushing “amber and totally close to falling apart” with a plant as healthy as yours.

2 Likes

If you open your camera and cover one lens at a time, it should clip onto the lens that you cover when the camera is on the generic default 1x magnification setting. For me, its the topmost lens of the 3.

Then when you clip it on, you gotta get ungodly close to your buds. Get it in focus without zooming in first because I find it easier to focus and adjust after the first focus on the bud. Once you have a clear shot, then you can zoom in some. The more you zoom, the closer you need to put the lens. Anything more than a 2x zoom usually means i have to press the lens so close its literally touching trichomes.

1 Like

Thank you soooooooooo much @Graysin you are a lifesaver and I appreciate your help more than you could imagine

2 Likes

I just hope it works the same for you as it does for me. I’m rockin the 11 so its a bit older.

2 Likes

Hows your day going @Graysin

1 Like

Dying of boredom. Reading a lot of documents I don’t care about but need to make sense of - so it’s a normal day. :joy:
How’re you @VOL4LIFE ?

3 Likes

I’m doing well! Thank you so much for asking. I am just brushing up on TV specs because I am replacing the one in my room. I cant wait for this Harvest to happen. I am so excited about trying Zkittlez when the time comes.

3 Likes

What causes fox tailing and how do you manage the buds that are affected? @Graysin

1 Like

Foxtailing is either genetic (entire plant is exhibiting foxtails whether exposed to direct light or not) - or it’s a result of too much light exposure. You will know the difference because light induced foxtails will usually only affect the topmost bud or the buds that get the best light. If even your lower sad larfy shit thats sitting in the shade is foxtailing, it’s a genetic trait.

Generally if it’s genetic, I ignore it and move on with my life. Continue to plan harvest at mostly cloudy + some amber.

If it’s light induced, turn down the lights.

3 Likes

Thank you. It is the whole plant so I am assuming Genetic. Thank you @Graysin! I really do appreciate you more than I can say!

2 Likes

@Graysin how long did you say to leave my crop hanging in a dark room before putting it in the Grove bags? So sorry to ask again but I lost my cheat sheet. Thank you in advance!!!

1 Like

Until your moisture meter reads 11-12% on the majority of the buds.

1 Like

Thank you @Graysin ! You are a lifesaver!!

2 Likes

I need a superhero uniform with a weed leaf as my emblem. :joy::v:

2 Likes

Here you go…

1 Like

:rofl::joy::rofl: I dig it

1 Like

I fixed it better on your journal…

1 Like