First Grow ever Need lots of Help

Damn. My 12 incher weighed 2 ounces totally wet, stems and all. I think she netted 1/3 ounce. :joy:

3 Likes

Correction: She got to 19.5 inches, oops. :wink: She weighed over 9 oz wet.

2 Likes

Hey what about this cola

2 Likes

Anyone got suggestions on how to improve camera shots with Iphone 13 Pro Max?

Yeah do a Google Search. On the iPhone X you can change a setting for photos. Thus Google it. :+1:

2 Likes

I have attempted to use the Google app to see what suggestions they have but nothing that I have read or seen has helped me much. Just thought I might find another Person with an Iphone 13 Pro Max that could offer suggestions

1 Like

Try this

Open the Settings app. Scroll down and tap Camera. Scroll down and toggle Auto Macro . If you turn off that option, you’ll still be able to use the ultra-wide lens for photography, but it won’t switch automatically.

Google search this topic> How to Use Macro Photography on iPhone 13

2 Likes

Thank you soooooooooo much!

1 Like

Well you are covered. I could not remember where you turn the option on.

2 Likes

Thanks for your input though. I always appreciate all the help I can get.

3 Likes

@Graysin what do you think about these trichomes?

1 Like

Hold on I didn’t realize how horrible that pic was.

@Graysin I am having a really hard time getting Trichomes on my phone pic. I will keep practicing

Do you use a macro lens clip on or is that just the native camera? I have to use the clip-on lens, somehow I can’t get my native macro to ever do anything useful - not enough light to focus on trichomes that close up.

2 Likes

Yup a lens (jeweler’s loupe or the like) is the best way to be certain. Ive heard a few people mention there is a magnification app for iPhone that works pretty good, but no experience with it myself

I need to buy a new macro lens. The one I have won’t work. I am just afraid that this plant is already ready to harvest but I can’t tell with this camera.

1 Like

Why is that?

2 Likes

Beautiful bud

2 Likes

I try to take a pic with the little lens I bought and it won’t allow me to take a zoomed in shot. It may be my ignorance. I did find a better lens that connects to the phone and it is 120 dollars but I would think a 1500 dollar phone would take better pics without a lens.

1 Like

Did you try checking the app store. A 2 minute free download sounds better then a 4 day wait for a $200 lense. At least to me

1 Like