First Grow ever Need lots of Help

LOL… I knew when I typed it but didn’t have a better way of saying it jajajaja…

1 Like

High af AGAIN!!! How’s everyone’s life?

3 Likes

I dropped more seeds but haven’t moved anything yet. So there’s that. :rofl:

Cool! Waiting for my seeds to drop in the cup. Should I put them in a zip lock bag and wait for them to Germinate? @Graysin

2 Likes

Are they still floating on top of the water? I’d just wait it out til they crack and sink on their own.

Edit: or show a tail or something else to indicate a sign of life. Once there’s a tail I usually go ahead and plant

2 Likes

Cool that’s the way I will do it! How’s life in your day?

1 Like

So far so good! Feeling like I’m gonna chop Alpu #2 probably tonight or tomorrow just because I can. Her trichomes are all over the place.

My bro brought donuts into work so I had two of those :rofl: breakfast of champions. At least that explains why he was an hour late.

How’s your day going?

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan! How much Jack’s do you give to seedlings and at what strength? @Graysin. My day is going great…put my seedlings in and wondering when to feed them…

1 Like

Full strength and tbh I feed my seedlings like I feed my vegging plants. Whatever it takes to get a bit of runoff.

1 Like

Cool thanks so much!!!

1 Like

Got my 4 Zkittlez in their pots!! Can’t wait for them to pop above the soil!!! @Graysin When do you start counting your weeks?

1 Like

I count from the day they’re above ground. But I also lose count after about a week, so it’s almost pointless to count. They veg until they look big enough, then I intend to flower them and forget to flower them, and then I flower them 2-4 weeks after they were big enough to flip. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah it all boils down to when the trichomes are ready anyway!!!

2 Likes

So glad to have started my second grow!!!

1 Like

Aw yeah! It’s nice to have that new plant feeling. :v:

2 Likes

Plants are peaking out already!!

2 Likes

Got 4 new ZKITTLEZ babies.

2 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen! :v::rofl:

1 Like