First Grow ever Need lots of Help

@VOL4LIFE I would I’m making the homemade with yeast warm water a cpl tomatoes maybe. If I could afford CO2 I’d do it you don’t have to but I read it’s really good for your yield idk never grew anything before.

I saw some bags of CO2 and I think I might go with that if anyone else has had some experience with them.

1 Like

Yeah I seen them to like fungus growing in a bag making CO2 just open and hang up over plants.

I can not figure out how to use the meter on this app

my LuX 32769 no idea how to read it

My girls moving a long though

Yep yep

Looking Great!!!

Thnx I got that DE otw but I caught the one I seen crawling around yesterday I can’t see any above the soil or in my tent so the DE should clear it up 100% I gotta figure a way to keep pet fur from getting sucked in every time I open the tent I live in a house with 3 dogs 5 cats and a ferret shit is for real like a zoo lol I’m in the basement with zero animals just a cat will sneak in every now in then for couple hrs maybe never seen no scratches on my tent or nothing

@iDontKnowGrow I hope mine get to that point soon!

1 Like

I think it’s a seriously advanced grower with optimal growing space who can actually make use of CO2 supplementation. I haven’t snd likely won’t bother with it.

2 Likes

@Graysin Thank you so much! I wondered who all was using it.

1 Like

I sprinkled great white on my roots when I transplanted and some on the top of soil. I’m using SoHum Living Soil I have some recharge but that’s it besides sample of fish shit otw. Do I need or can I use whatever bloom boost in my soil I don’t know if it’s true but it says just add water on the bag and has a hightimes award too.

As long as you have good air exchange you don’t need co2 until your ppfd average is over 1000 umols/s. I don’t run co2 for this reason.

1 Like

@dbrn32 Thanks so much! I really appreciate your info.

2 Likes

I sure hope so when I water my plants I make sure to moisten (hope thats spelled right) where the cup 8s to help break it down.

1 Like

I was going to add DIY CO2 just warm water yeast and optional tomatoes in a jug. I found a video on YouTube making it(Thedudegrows) I figured if it’s that’s easy why not use it. I’ve read CO2 helps a lot with a better yield up to 20% more and helps makes your plant stronger. I’m in a basement with stale air plus it floods. “If your plant doesn’t need more CO2, it won’t help very much to add more because they’ve already got more CO2 than they can use.”

Am I the only one who gives the plants a kiss everyday and a motivational speech?

@iDontKnowGrow Lol I give mine multiple motivational speeches each day.

1 Like

Hello my DE will be here tomorrow. I’m wondering how much I should use do you just shake a layer on top of the soil?

2 Likes

Yeah just cover the top, it will have to be more than a dusting.
As you water your plants pick one spot and push the de aside, water there and then re cover with DE.
Remeber don’t breath in the dust!

1 Like

Thany you iv never used DE but why can’t I breathe it in I read a lot of people eat it for health benefits I’m just working

It’s okay to consume, but the silica is not good for lungs.

1 Like