First Grow ever Need lots of Help

Okay the plants I have are 1 Gorilla Glue, 2 Bruce Banner and 1 GSCE all from ILGM. I am trying to determine when to harvest each in order to get the best high out of each. I really appreciate @Nicky for the explanation… Thanks for the input!

Well Bruce banner as soon as all the tricombs are mature and with a touch of Amber like 30% max.

Gsce… I don’t know the strain profile by heart but it’s a hybrid so 40% ish or so

The GG4 ide let that baby ripen good, use it in comparison, try and get a heavy body stone out of it 50%+

1 Like

Thank you sooooo much!!! @Nicky… You are such a great help!!!

3 Likes

No sweat just speaking my mind.

2 Likes

Okay how do I find @Caligurl How to Make QWET?

1 Like

Lemme get it.

2 Likes

Thank you soooooooooo much @Graysin!!!

2 Likes

Dang I never knew 3 weeks could take sooo long to pass :thinking::thinking::thinking::rofl:

1 Like

I never knew 3 weeks could take sooo long to pass

RIGHT ?!?!?!?

3 Likes

Lol same here I’m so impatient iv cut 3 buds off so far, I try to cut the ones blocking the most light. I was happy with the high I got from my first cut but it’s some creeper and doesn’t last that long so I’m waiting to chop it’s been 14 weeks since we planted so waiting another 1 or 2 isnt bad.

3 Likes

Who hasn’t been there? Am I right?

After the fact, sure, but still sux during.
I finally got caught up enough to actually cure some! Having a slight issue with viable sprouts right now but fresh seeds on the way should help me recover. As it stands now, Early January might be slim pickings.

2 Likes

So you inadvertently opened up a bizarre phenomenon

The time warp
No not the dance from Rocky Horror Picture Show

It’s how time stands still with things having to do with your grow

I swear there is a different time space continuum for anything grow related…it’s like time stands still

It’s always two weeks…an eternal 2 weeks

4 Likes

Soooo true

1 Like

Exactly the way it feels.

3 Likes

How is everybody tonight?

1 Like

Good! Just got home and had the last of the thanksgiving leftovers for dinner. Surprised they only lasted a few days.

Got my lights turned on in the garage tent. Strongly feeling like I’m gonna need a timer for the lights in there - right now I’ve only got one of the 3 on a timer because I ran out of 3 prong extension cords :man_facepalming:t3:

How’s your night?

1 Like

My night is going well! Fed my girls and cooked dinner and then watched some football. Sounds great about your lights… I need a timer for mine. Don’t know why I haven’t bought one yet. Any good recommendations for a timer?

1 Like

I found a good digital outdoor timer at Home Depot. I think it will suffice.

1 Like

Sweet. I got a cheap digital one on Amazon and liked it so much I bought three more.

2 Likes

Yeah when you find a good one, there is no sense in changing!

1 Like