First Grow ever Need lots of Help

LST or supercropping are your best options or partial harvest when they get ripe enough.

2 Likes

Here are some pics of my plants

What stage am I in? When will I see Trichomes?

2 Likes

About damn time! :watch: :rofl:

You’re in flowering stage now - I’d file under “early flower” and you will see trichomes begin building any day now - but it won’t be noticeable for a couple of weeks at least.

1 Like

I have similar issue right now on some WWA. I am leaning toward Calcium/Magnesium deficiency even though I have supplemented Cal-Mag with every feeding. It is time for a watering in the AM so I am going to water with heavier dose of Cal-Mag for a real good runoff.

LOL I agree about the time :rofl:These are the little white hairs you all have been talking about correct?

3 Likes

Have I mentioned that the polls are open for this month’s Bud of the Month? I would like to encourage anyone visiting here to also swing by and check out the many amazing entries this month. Voting is easy and you can change your vote as you like until polls close. Just click on your choice and it is “sticky” so no further action is needed. To change your vote anytime, simply click a different choice and it moves there.
Vote here October 2021 Bud of the Month - #46 by AfgVet

3 Likes

Yep! This is that phase I referred to somewhere (maybe this thread?) as “pistils exploding everywhere” of early flower.

2 Likes

Top and bottom pics you can see tiny trichome stalks. Looks like delicate “glitter”. :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thanks @Graysin and @HMGRWN! I really appreciate your info!!!

2 Likes

How is everyone tonight? Can’t wait to see to see Trichomes!!! So excited, I know my yield. Will be small because of my mishap but still excited to complete the process!

1 Like

Beautiful globular stalks of glorious blissfulness.

1 Like

Not sure how to start new post to community? I’m new to this, and wondered if jack h seeds could grow differently after the cotyledon leaves. 3 of my 4 have the single leaves right at the coty split, one grew up an inch before the new leaves.

4 Likes

That says it all really. The only way to even get close to exactly the same is cloning.
Currently I have 2 White Widow autos that sprouted together but are now easily 3-4 weeks apart in maturity.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

That says it all.

1 Like

All strains have different phenotypes, you can get wildly different results depending on the pheno of the seed you happen to pop. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community, and no worries! We can always sort out how to get you a thread as you progress.

For now, your baby looks great and pretty dang happy. You’re off to a good start.

2 Likes

Heck, even clones off the same branch have variances.

2 Likes

Okay I had my babies on top of 2X12s and no more room on my light height so I had to take them off of their pedestals and I am putting them down on 2X4s so 8 inches lower should be enough (I hope so anyway)…we will see.

Have you removed the ratchet system from your lights yet? Zip tying the lights straight to the bars on the ceiling is the final move. Lol.

4 Likes

@Graysin :rofl: Now that’s Hilarious!!! I still have them on a newer, more reliable ratchet system but it still isn’t high enough… You are right about zip tying the light to the pole on the ceiling. Never thought they would grow this tall!!!

1 Like